chapter 34

So here I am with this new chapter. I was going to post this chapter tomorrow. But when I see many readers requested for today. So I decided not to disappoint my readers and published it today only.

I hope I made all of you happy. I hope all of you will share your thoughts in the comments and will make me happy just like I did.   My highest number of comments in one chapter is 277. I hope to cross this here.

So let's start.....

Author's POV.

Once Vidhyut left, Abhimaan came inside. And looking at him Jeevika rushed to him and asked him,

" Abhi, where is he?"

" He left."

" But why I thought you would make him understand and then take him back inside why would you let him go."

" Jeevika try to understand this is good for now. He needs to clear his mind."

" But …"

" Jeevika please for now go and sleep. I promise he will come around soon."

She is now feeling sad. She thought Abhimaan would make him understand and call him back but he let him go. No matter what the situation is, she doesn't want him to leave alone.

Half heartedly she went inside the room. As soon as she left Advika asked Abhimaan,

" Maan, is everything ok?  You were angry with Vidhyut bhai and I have seen that for the first time. You never get angry with him."

" Then what should I do? Tell me. He thinks that I want him to separate him from Jeevika. Can you imagine this? I always wanted his happiness. Why in the world do I want that?

Yes I wanted him to tell everything to Jeevika. You know why because he is living in constant fear that she will leave him. I wanted him to get rid of that fear. I want him to live his life peacefully and enjoy this time of his relationship which he is wasting in his nonsense fear and insecurity.

But he thinks that because Maa loved the Rhiu and we know her past I forgave her and chose her above him. And I didn't care about his suffering. Tell me Advika how is this possible. If he is there in option then I will only go with him even above myself. Because in front of him there is no one in the world who is important.

But he thinks so low of me."

" Maan, why are you saying this? He doesn't think like this. He also loves you as much as you love him. But he is angry and sad at this time. And is not able to see anything beyond his anger. Once his anger will calm down he will realize his mistake and come around. Then he will trouble you only.  Give him sometime. " Saying she hugged him.

*****************

After leaving Rathore Mansion Vidhyut went back home. He was so angry to let out his anger he first went to do boxing after an hour of boxing when finally when the boxing bag exploded he stopped.

He took a shower to calm his nerves but when nothing worked he decided to drink. Drinking is something he is always against. He never likes to drink. Even in the business party where drinking is common he makes sure to stay away from it.

But for now he doesn't want to be in his senses. Because being in sense is not working for him. He is not able to handle himself  so he decided to drink. Though he himself is against this idea. But for now he thinks that only losing his senses is an option and that can be only done by drinking. So he decided to drink.

*****************

It's almost midnight and Jeevika couldn't even blink of sleep in her eyes. As the only thought roaming in her mind and heart is How her Vidhyut is. And she can't leave him alone.