chapter 64

Author's POV.

Vidhyut slowly opened his eyes and found his jeevi sleeping on his chest. He kissed her forehead and started looking at her. How calm she was looking now. But that is not the case for the last few days. Because of that dreadful day she used to have nightmares for a few days. After trying a lot she was able to overcome that.

She slowly opened her eyes and saw Vidhyut was looking at her. She gave him the biggest smile she could and kissed his chest where his heart was placed.

“ Good morning” 

“ Good morning Meri Jaan. Did you sleep well?”

“ Hmmm.”

“ Fine then let's get ready, don't you want to go college?”

“ Yes but…”

She said and started drawing a Circle on his chest. He understands what her but means. Vidhyut gulped at the effect she has ok him and said,

“ But not now baby. We will get late.”

“ We won't,” she said stubbornly. 

“ Aren't you getting too demanding nowadays?”

“ Yes, so what? I am asking from my husband and you only said that it's not wrong.”

“ When I am telling it's wrong. It's just that my baby is becoming too demanding.”

“ I don't care. I want you now.” She said,

“ Baccha, if you demand like this, I want to be able to refuse.”

“ But why do you even want to refuse?”

“ Because meri jaan I don't have protection.”

“ Huff. I don't care. I want you means I want you. You are mine and I can have you whenever I want.”

“ Ohh Mera baacha. Fine, take a pill.”

“ I will but Vidhyut, Why do you always think about this? Don't  you want a baby?”

“ No.” He said straight which made her sad. Realizing she is sad he said,

“ It's not like that we will never have a baby. We will. But before that you need to complete your studies. Then get a little settled in your career then we will think.”

“ Hmmm, But Vidhyut it will take more than six-seven years. Won't you be old then. You know you are already about to be thirty. You see I am still young and you are old. How will you look then?” 

She said mischievously, knowing how much he hates it when she calls him old. 

“ You think I'm old. Sweetheart let me show you how old I am. I still can make you tired.” 

He said while hovered her. And soon their love making session starts.

There morning was one of the most best morning. But will their day will also end on beautiful note like morning.

*********************

Today due to some reason Mahima is going to Delhi. Jeevika has decided to drop her to Airport. When they were returning there was a traffic jam on a highway which everyone uses. So she asked her driver Kaka to use another road. But somehow the car broke down. 

“ Kaka it's ok. I can't waste my time here. We don't know how much time it will take so I will take a cab.”

“ No jeevika beta. I am trying. It won't take much time. I can't let you go like this.”

“ Kaka nothing will happen. You can drop the car later on. For now I am going. I will take a cab from nearby.”

Saying she collected her things from the car and started walking so that she could reach the main roda and get a cab.  While walking little she realizes that there is nothing on this Road except a few warehouses. But being herself she didn't care about this and kept walking.