chapter 23

Author's POV.

Vidhyut entered the warehouse. And saw that the manager was tied to the ceiling with his hands above his head and Raghav made sure that he was standing on his toes.  He was already bitten by Abhimaan's man.

He came towards the table where different types of knives were placed. He picked one of them and started checking it. And asked,

"  I hope Raghav you have done his khatirdari well?"

" Ji sir. I have done my best."

" Well I am already impressed by looking at all the blood. " He said, winking. And asked,

" BTW tell me which knife you like among these?"

" Me sir?" Raghav asked

" Of course you Raghav tell me ?"

Raghav came and look closely and gave one of them to vidhyut.

" Wow, nice. Does it work nice?"

" You should check your own sir."

" Good idea " saying he aimed at the manager and threw it at him. It cut his ears and he shouted in pain.

" Ahhhh sir, please leave me. I didn't know she was your wife. Otherwise I would have never dared to even look at her. Please sir. I thought she was some teenage girl who was there to seaduse you. And  you never look at girls so I thought I could take advantage. But  please, sir , forgive me. This is the last mistake I have made. Please sir."

" Tak Tak I am not satisfied. What is this yaar Vidhyut let me show you how to do it"

Abhimaan said while coming from behind. And took one knife and threw it at the manager and cut his neck.  Blood started to flow from there and managers cried more in pain.  Just then Abhimaan asked,

" BTW why are we torturing him?"

Manager looked at him with wide eyes. This man threw knife at him and made a cut and still didn't know the reason.

" This fucking shit had touched my little Patakha."  Vidhyut replied while throwing one more knife at him and that knife stuck on his leg.

" Ahhhhh please sir please forgive me."

" Forgive" Abhimaan  chuckled and threw one more knife at him.  Then turn towards Vidhyut and asked,

" Didn't your little Patakha blasted, on him? She should have slapped him. "

" She made a cut on his hand."

" Then let's have fun with that cut." Abhimaan says and signals to Raghav. He went and opened that man.

Vidhyut came with chill power and put on the cut on his hands which Jeevika made. When he shouted in pain. Vidhyut took a knife and pressed it to his cheeks and dragged it till his throat. And said,

" You know I don't like it when someone sees her in a wrong way and you dared to touch her. You were asking her what benefit you will get. Then let me show you."

Saying he slit his throat. And then wipe knife and his hands on manager's dead body and said,

" You know I can't go to my baccha with blood on my hands"

He took a bath there and went out. And asked Abhimaan if he needs help in work.

" No, I will manage. You should go. Jeevika must be alone. "

" She is not alone. Mrs. Rathore is with her. Don't worry. Tell me if you have some work. "

" No, I will manage to take a rest. What about this dead body? "