chapter 65

So finally I am able to complete this part after writing three days. So I decided to publish it in the morning only. I hope this part will make your morning good.

So good morning and let's start….

Author's POV.

Abhimaan reached Vidhyut’s place. When he didn't find them he started looking for them. When he reached upstairs he found Vidhyut  seated on a floor while resting his back on the door and buried his face in his knees.

“Vidhyut” he spoke,

He looked up and found Abhimaan. Tears are already in his eyes. He spoke in his crack voice,

“ She… she …will leave… me…”

Abhimaan looked his condition and hugged him and console,

“ She won't.”

“I…know…she.. will.”

“ But where is she?”

“ Inside….I locked her.”

Listening to this, Abhimaan's eyes went wide. But before he can say anything Vidhyut spoke,

“ I know … I am doing wrong. You know it's hurting me as much as it hurts her. But I can't let her know. I know she deserves better but for her I am selfish.”

Just then kajal and Advika also reached there. When they came to know all this they were shocked.  All of them tried their best to make him understand that he should not lock her. And give her time. But he was not ready to listen to anything.

“ No no no all of you are not understanding. She will leave me if I open this door. I can't let that happen.”

“ I won't let that happen trust me.” Abhimaan tried to make him understand.

“ No.” He said firmly.

“ Don't you trust me.”

“ I do but…” he didn't completely just look down.  Abhimaan tried to take him away from the door. But he was not ready to move.  And pushed him.

“ I am telling you Abhi. Stay out of this matter. I won't let her go.”

“ HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND SHE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE. JUST GIVE ME A PLACE TO ENTER.”

Abhimaan shought on him. But when he pushed him; his anger reached on his pick and he slept Vidhyut,

“ COME BACK TO YOUR SENSE. PAGAL JESI HARKETE BADHA KARO.”

Vidhyut  couldn't control himself anymore and started crying. Kajal ran to him and hugged him. Abhimaan pushed him and entered inside. And closed the door.

*****************

Jeevika was sleeping on her stomach and crying while digging her face in the pillow. Abhi’s heart broke looking at this scene. Both the people whom he loves dearly are suffering. Jeevika was so much into crying that she didn't realize that someone entered the room.

“ Jeevi baby.” He spoke slowly. 

She looked at him and stood up from bed and went into the corner. She still hasn't forgotten the scene she witnessed in the warehouse.  He knows that has to handle the situation calmly so he took breath and spoke,

“ Jeevi Sweetie, please listen to us and try to understand. We won't harm you. No need to be scared.”

When she didn't reply he showed her his hands and said,

“ Look Sweetie. Trust me. I don't have anything I won't harm you. I am Abhi. Your brother. Tell me baby  have I ever made you feel scared. You know right how much we love you hena? Just trust us everything will be alright.”