chapter 62

Author's POV,

Mrs. Prena was with her team members discussing something when Jeevika came. All of them looked at her and smiled. Mrs. Prena asked her,

“ Hello ma'am, how are you?”

“ Ohho Aunty, how many times do I have to tell you, Don't call me ma’am.”

“ But you are my boss’s wife. I can't call you by name.”

“ That's the point. I am your boss’s wife, not your boss. He deserves that respect that everyone has for him because he earned that with his hard work. But I still need to work for that.

Also you know if my maa comes to know that I let someone whose age is the same as her call me ma'am then she will scold me. She always said we should respect our elders. And you are my elder as you always helped me from the day I came into this office for the first time. So  tell me, do you want her to scold me?”

She said the last line with pout. All the members present there looked at her innocence. Her innocence and this respective nature towards everyone earn her respect from them. Which she didn't even realize.  Mrs. Prena chuckled and said,

“ no no why will I want my cute baby to get scolded by her maa. I am sorry I will not call you ma'am ok. So tell me jeevika why are you here. Do you need something?”

“ Areeee mai to bhul hi gayi. I am here to say Thank you for helping me last time.” Saying she hugged her.

Mrs. Prerna was taken back by her hug. She never expected that her boss’s wife would hug her. She has worked in many places with many people but never seen someone like her. She smiled and caressed Jeevika's hair. And Jeevika felt motherly love from her.

Jeevika broke a hug and took out a gift from her beg. Before Mrs. Prena can say something she kept that in her hands and said,

“ You can't refuse this aunty. Because this is my thank you gift. You helped me when helping me was not even your job. So now when I am giving you a gift you can't tell me that it was your job or you help me because you work for Vidhyut because even if you had refused me he wouldn't have said anything to you. Because that was not your job. So there is no way you can refuse me.”

Mrs. Prena chuckled and said,

“ Is there any way I can win against you?”

Jeevika pretend to thinking something and said,

“ Ummm no.”

And everyone present there laughed at this. But their laughter died soon when they heard someone clapping.  They look at the direction and see Priti was standing there and clapping. She comes there and said,

“ Now I know why our Vidhyut sir got married to you. Look at your manipulative tongue and sugar coated words. You can make anyone do the things you want with this.”

Jeevika frowned at her words. But before she can say something Priti continued,

“ But you see guys there was no need for us to work now like she wants us. You know why because she has no relationship with Vidhyut sir.”

“ What the hell are you saying?”  Rahul who was also present there asked her.

“ Yes Rahul, what I am saying is true. You know Vidhyut sir hates her. And still she is not ready to leave him.”

Now listening to this Jeevika realized what she was saying and why she was saying. She must have listened her conversation with Vidhyut and miss interpreted. 

But she was angry at Priti as she has no right to pick her nose in someone's personal business. So she fold her hands and asked,

“ Btw priti from where do you buy this?”