chapter 21

Author's POV.

After completing the meet Vidhyut came back to his cabin with Jeevika. He was working on something and Jeevika was sitting quietly. Looking at her face anyone can say that she is sad. He came to her and set beside her and asked,

" Jeevi what are you thinking?"

" Nothing"

" Are you still sad ?"

" I don't know Vidhyut I can't forget those things. I tried but I couldn't."

" I know it's difficult to take your time," he said and she smiled at him. Just then they heard the knock on the door.  He gave permission to the person to come inside.

When the person both of them didn't like her presence. Vidhyut asked priti why she is here.

" sir this is the file prena ma'am sent to check. If you can check and tell. I will wait till you check."

Jeevika huffed at her. First she was eyeing Vidhyut in a meeting . Now she is here. This doesn't settle her. She glared at her and jealousy was evident on her face. But before Vidhyut can say anything she spoke,

" Vidhyut I was thinking, can we go home? Is this file so important?"

" No, nothing is more important than my baccha," he deliberately replied lovingly. But his reply was genuine.

" Then can we go back home. I am tired. "

" Sure, let's go."  He said. Jeevika saw Priti was going to say something so she beat him in saying.

" Vidhyut, take that file. You can check at home then return it to Vihaan bhai. It's only four. What will you do at home so early? So better complete your work." 

She said, She knows if  he won't check this file today. Priti will get one more chance to come to his cabin tomorrow and tomorrow she won't be here.  He nodded and took the file from priti. And told her to go back.

Once she went back he was packing his things so that they could go back that time Vihaan came and asked to sign some papers.

" Vihaan take them back. I will read and then sign them. It will take time."

" But sir, it's important."

" Vidhyut if Vihaan bhai is saying then it must be important. Then Why don't you sign."

" But you want to go home right?"

" I know but I don't think it will take much time. Also I forgot my phone in that meeting room. I will go and take it till you sign and come. Then we will go together from there."

Vidhyut nodded. And she went out. Once she left Vihaan spoke,

" Sir, Vo Raghav called and was asking when will you Visit?"

" Hmm. Do one thing tell him I will visit at night ? What about Abhimaan?"

" No, he still hasn't returned. He will return at night"

" Then we will visit at night "

Vihaan nodded as Vidhyut focused on his paper.

****************

Jeevika reached the floor where the meeting room was. She entered the room. People inside the room were shocked to see her. Mrs. Perna with Rahul, Vidhi, Vishal and few other employees are present. She smiled at them.

"Ma'am do you need anything?" Mrs. Prena asked.

" Vo I forgot my phone here.  But Aunty please at least, you stop calling me ma'am. You can call me Jeevika"