chapter 42

Author's POV.

Jeevika opened her eyes and looked around the room. When she found that none was there she pouted. But then she remembered something and stood up from the bed and jumped,

“ Yeeee it's my birthday, My birthday, my birthday.”

And started jumping on the bed. Vidhyut comes out of the bathroom and smiles looking at his love who is happy on her birthday and jumping to celebrate it. He stood there for two minutes and came towards bed and took her in his arms and spine around. Jeevika was shocked at first, then looking at him got a little realex.

He spun her a little and then sat on the bed with her in his arms.

“ Hmm I can see someone is very happy on her birthday heena.”

“ Hoo! Why won't I be happy? I am turning 19 which means I am getting young unlike you who will get old.”

Vidhyut narrowed his eyes on her statement and said,

“ You think I am old. Then let me change your opinion.”

Saying he kissed her. When she was out of breath he broke it. Once they catches their breath he spoke,

“ See you can't even match my speed.”

“ So it's not my fault. I am little. And my nose is also little. And look at you big fatty.” she said, poking his biceps.

“  You know how to mold every situation on your side. You are never wrong? And How many times I have to tell you this is not fat. You idiot.”

“ Did you just call me an idiot? And you didn't even wish me a happy birthday. I am going to complain maa.”

Saying she ran out of room and went to her maa. Vidhyut also went behind her.

“ Maaaa…”

“ Haa beta I am in the living room. Come here.”

She went and sat beside Radha and side hugged her. Everyone else also present thereWhen Vidhyut came she said,

“ Maa, your Son is calling me Idiot.”

Vidhyut took sit in front of her and said,

“ Don't lie jeevi. I never called you an idiot.”

“ Hoo you are lying you called me an idiot.”

“ Is that so then tell everyone why I will call you Idiot.” he asked with a smirk.

“ Because I call you fat”

“ And why did you call me fat?” he said with a smirk.

“ Because I was ….”  She stopped realizing that she couldn't tell she was out of breath because of the kiss and called him fat, getting irritated.

She took a cushion and threw it on him.

“ You are so bad and mean.”

He laughed at him and said innocently,

“ See Maa I didn't do anything but still she is hitting me.”

“ Yes, jeevi I am not saying anything because of your birthday but you still can't hit him.”

“ Hoo maa you always take his side. You don't love me any more. In Fact nobody loves me. Nobody wished me a happy birthday.” She said making puppy eyes.

Rihu who was playing with toy in floor come crawling to her and said,
“ Chi I lobe”

Jeevik took him in her arms and Rihu started kissing her face, making her giggle. Vidhyut come towards them and took Rihu from her arms and said,