chapter 47

Author's POV.

As soon as the Kajal left the room. Jeevika sat on the bed. Vidhyut looked at her and again went out. Jeevika thought he was still very angry with him and would never talk to him. That's why he left the room. Her eyes got teary with this thought. But soon her thoughts came to halt when she listened to the voice of the door being closed.

She looked up and found Vidhyut who had locked the door. And he has a plate of food in his hands. He came and set on bed in front of jeevika and said,

“ You hadn't eaten anything since last night. Come have food.”

“ But I am not hungry.” She said while looking at her lap.

He sighs and puts the plate beside her. And held her legs and pulled her towards him. Because of the sudden pull she got settled but he held her securely. And made her sit on his lap. And Circle his one arm around him.

With the other arms he combed her hair which was falling on her face. All the while she was looking at him without saying anything.

He dragged plate near her and said,

“ I didn't need to ask you to know if you were hungry or not? And now I know that my baccha is hungry. We have a lot to talk and discuss but before that you need to have food. Because I don't want this to affect your health. You are already mentally upset. I don't want anything to add. Ok.”

She just nodded at him. He took a bite and fed her. And she also repeated his actions but he refused.

“ Sorry Na Vidhyut. Please I am also having naa. You can get angry as much as you want but please after we both have food. Please.”

Vidhyut was angry but then how can he refuse his Jeevika who is feeding him. He can be hurt and angry with love but then again his love for her is more than anything in the world. So opened his mouth. They complete their food like this.  And then sitting in silence being Jeevika in his lap.  Finally she decided to broke the silence,

“ I am sorry. I know I have made mistakes. But listening to all that I feel insecure. I thought you don't love me like a wife. Because you never thought about going further. So I thought you think of me like a kid and feel that I won't be able to satisfy you. That's why you don't want me.”

“It's not like Jeevika that I don't love you that way. It's just that I didn't want to rush things. I just wanted to have a strong emotional bond before being intimate. Also I thought you were not ready. I do love you Baby Like a man loves women.”

She has not made eye contact with him from the moment he entered. It's not like he didn't notice. He cupped her face and made her look at him and said,

“ Why are you not looking at me?”

“ You will think of me as a bad girl. I know. I have listed people saying that girls should not talk about all this. This is bad”

“ Which fool said this? Jeevi you can be shy in that matter and that's ok. But that day means you should not talk. I am glad that I have not taken any steps. You know why?”

She nodded in no.

“ Because if we have taken that step then you would have never told me why you do like and what you don't. Jeevika remembers there is nothing wrong in talking. It's not a crime. There is no need to feel shame. Because you are not doing anything wrong.”

“ But everyone says that good girls don't talk about this. Also they say that they let her husband do whatever they wanted.”

“ That is completely rubbish. It's your body baby. When you like something then openly accept that infront of me. If you don't like something stop me there and then only. And tell me you don't like that.”

She was listening to him with wide innocent eyes so he continued,

“ You see what happened because we didn't communicate openly. I thought you were not ready so I didn’t take your opinion. And You thought that I don't love you and asked for divorce. This is not only your mistake but mine also.”

“ I understand. I will not repeat my mistake. From now on if there is anything I will come to you and will ask you.”

“ You don't need to feel insecure. As I have already said to you, that is not only love but surely a way to show your love. Now that I know you are ready I will work accordingly.”

She looked down shyly. But then remembered something and looked at him and asked,

“ Are you still angry?”

“ For what you have felt I am not because we both are equally wrong but for that divorce topic I am surely.”

“ Can't you forgive me?”

“ Not this soon. It's not that I am angry but you see I am hurt. And it hurted a lot here.” He said while pointing at his heart.

She posted at him and then opened his shirt’s button. He hold her hands and said,

“ Jeevika what are you doing?”

She didn't listen to him and moved his shirt a little and kissed his heart. And then smiled looking at him and said,

“ Look I have kissed you now you must not feel hurt. Should I give you one more then you will feel better.”

He chuckled at him and then narrowed his eyes and asked,

“ What do you think of me ; Am I Rihu whom you will give a kiss and will say that it won't hurt because you have kissed and will believe it. Think something better Baby.”

She Huffed at him. And hugged him and said,

“ What Can I do to make up for you?”

“ I don't know. You know I am also going to show a lot of tentrem this time. Because you always do that. And I don't get a chance for revenge. Think something good baby.”

“ Everyone is right hena Karma is bitch.” She spoke

“ Jeevi, don't swear. I seriously need to pay Visit to your college because you are learning everything from your college.”

“ Uff Vidhyut don't behave like my dad, behave like my husband.”

“ Wait for some days baby, I'll show how good a husband I am.”  he said with Smirk.
It took her two minutes to understand his meaning but as soon as she understood it she hugged him.

So here is the update.

Did you like the chapter?

Do you think Vidhyut is a dream guy for any girl  because of the way he handles the situation?

I know it's not a long update. But I will try to give you the next update soon.

Till then think what will Jeevika do to make up for her Vidhyut?

Are you excited for the new chapter?

Please vote and comment. It does matter for me. As they encourage me to write the next part. Also your comment shows me your thoughts and feelings towards character and stories. So it helps me to know if you like it or not.

If you have time do check my other story Angel's Devil, The journey of Advika and Abhimaan. Also follow me for new updates and stories.