chapter 28

Author's POV.

Like usual Jeevika is coming back with the driver. After marriage Vidhyut made sure that she always goes with the driver if she is going out. He doesn't want to take any risk about her security.  Also he doesn't want her to face any unnecessary problems.

All the way she was engrossed in her phone so she didn't realize where she was going. When car stopped she looked outside and got confused and asked,

" Kaka, why are we here?"

" Vo Jeevika betiya Vidhyut sir asked me to take you here after college."

She Huffed as she knows he wants to pacify her anger that's why he asked Driver to drop her to his office. She entered inside. Now that everyone knows who she is. They didn't Even dare to raise their eyes on her. She went to receptionist and asked,

" Where is Vidhyut?"

She looked at her and realized who she was.

" Ma'am sir is in the finance department. Checking something. But if you want you can go directly to his cabin."

" No. I will go to him only."

She said and was about to move just then receptionist call her and said,

" Ma'am sorry for last time. I really didn't know something like that could happen. I was just trying to help you."

" It's ok. It's not your fault. How will you know something like this will happen?"

She gave her assuring smile and went. He went to the floor where the finance department was. She came out of the lift. Vidhyut was standing between Vishal and his back was facing her. He was interesting something. Rahul, Vidhi and Priti who were standing in front of him looked at Jeevika who came out of the lift.

Rahul was looking at Jeevika without blinking, who was looking cutest with that wink print t-shirt. Vidhyut who noticed Rahul looked at his back. And saw Jeevika coming. He turn towards him and asked,

" Rahul, I don't think you like your eyes anymore."

Rahul gulped listening him and said,

" No no sir, I like them a lot."

And put his hands on his eyes. She came and stood beside the Vidhyut as Vishal sifted his place to give it jeevika. Vidhyut circles his arms around her waist. And gave her a smile.

" You came ?"

" Kaka said you asked him to drop me here?"

" Hmm" Vidhyut kissed her forehead. And turn towards all of them.

" Let's take a small break. Mrs. Prena asked someone to arrange lunch for us in my cabin.  Meanwhile all of you also can have lunch and then you, Rahul, Vishal and Vidhi four of you come to my cabin. I will check the remaining files there only. Also have you arranged things I have asked you to."

" Sure I will arrange the lunch and Yes I have arranged things you have asked."

She replied with a small smile. All the while Jeevika was quiet as she was angry at Vidhyut. But  she still doesn't want to show this infront of everyone. As it's their personal matter. Vidhyut also deliberately took the names of four employees. As he knows otherwise Priti will also come with them. And Jeevika was already angry so he didn't want to take any chances and make her more upset.

After instructing them both of them went to his cabin. As soon as they entered in the  lift Jeevika pinched Vidhyut's hand which was resting on her waist.

" Aaouch. What is this yaar jeevi? You are biting me from the morning?"

" Then keep your hands to yourself ."