chapter 58

Author's POV.

Jeevika slowly opened her eyes and found herself in the safest place in the world, her husband's arm. She smiled looking at his sleeping figure. It's been a few days since they consummated their marriage.  Days have beautiful scenes then and nights are passionate and filled with love.

An idea stuck in her mind and she smiled mischievously.  She slowly came out of his embrace and sat on his stomach. His eyebrows frowned but he was tired so didn't bother to open his eyes and tried to sleep again.

But someone started tracing his abs. Knowing that it's his naughty wife. He didn't bother to react. But she didn't like this ignorance. She moved herself a little down to his stomach and leaned herself towards his face. She slowly started kissing him on his cheeks to his jawline.

He controlled himself from smiling and continued his act of sleeping. When he didn't even wake up after this she got a little angry and bit hard on his neck.

“ Issh Jeevi.”

He couldn't control himself from moaning her name. She likes this idea and bit him once more.

“ Shiii”

He moan and had enough of her torture so flip them. Now he is on top of her. She was shocked by this sudden action and pouted and asked,

“ You were awake all this time?”

“ Yes meri jaan. How can I sleep when someone is doing her naughty action and sweet torture on me.”

“ Then why were we not waking up?”

“ Why will I wake up when someone is showing her love for me.”

She giggled at his behavior. He couldn't control himself anymore and kissed her. After their little make out session. They had their hot bath together.

After that they went on with their daily routine.

****************

At night they had their dinner and after a beautiful love making session she was laying on his necked chest. And tracing his abs. He looked at her and realized that she is in her thoughts.

He kissed her forehead and asked,

“ what are you thinking Mari Jaan?”

She looked at him and said that,

“ If I ask you something, will you listen to me, Vidhyut?”

He got confused with this. And raised his eyebrows,

She got up a little and he helped her to wear his shirt. And he also wore his clothes. She settled herself on his lap and cupped his face.

“ Vidhyut you know I love you right?”

“ What happened suddenly jeevi you are scaring me?”

“ you answer my question. Tell me you know that I love you.”

“ I know Jeevi that you love me. Now tell me what happened?”

“ Nothing has happened. But I think you should talk once with kajal aunty.”

Listening to her expression of his face changed. He removed her hands from his face and said,

“ I think we should sleep jeevi.”

She looked him and said,

“ I know Vidhyut you don't want to talk about this but at least listen to me and try to understand why I am saying this.”

He sighed looking at determination of her face and said,

“ Why this sudden talk when we never discussed about this”