chapter 59

Author's POV

After destroying everything in his office he went to do boxing. He is angry and has inner turmoil with what he should do. He did boxing for almost an hour. He got buried in his face and knuckles. Even after this he can't find peace. He knows that his peace is waiting for him in his home.

But after hurting her he didn't have the courage to go back to her. But he knows that she is the only one who can calm him down. Having no choice, he left for home.

As soon as he entered the home he found Jeevika sitting on a sofa and waiting for him. Looking at his condition she knows what he did. As soon as her eyes met him he couldn't control anymore and ran to him. She knows from how much pain he is going through. So she decided to put her anger aside.

He ran to her and sat on his knees and put his head on her lap. And tears left his eyes.  She let him cry so that his pain could be a little less.  And put her head on his back.

Once she felt him a little calm she made him stand and helped him to settle on the other sofa and went to take first-aid kit. And clean his buried face and knuckles. Once it's done she took his hand and kissed his knuckles. And shook her head on his.  And again went inside and came back with a food plate and fed him. Once it's done she cleaned her hands and his mouth.

All this while they didn't share a single word. There was complete silence between them but they know whatever the situation is they are with each other. And to know their love, care and support they don't need to share the words. And they proved that.

After silence for some more time. Jeevika pulled Vidhyut little towards herself and put his head in her lap. And started caressing his hairs and spoke,

“ I know Vidhyut you think of me as a heartless person who wants you to remember your past which is anything but good.”

“Jeevika ….”

“Shuu.. listen to me first.”   she didn't let him complete and put her hands on his lips. And continued,

“ Can you see your knuckles are buried because you fought and took out your anger. And for all of them this anger can be on me but I know you are not angry with me. This anger is because we had talked about the past and you remember about it and the anger which you have subsided came out like this. This anger is of the question you didn't get the answer to. This anger is of that child who wanted to know why his mother left him when he is not at fault.

I want you to let it out that anger and I wanted you to ask the question you never asked. Let it out vidhyut.”

She said and removed her hands from his lips.  He stood up and sat in front of her. After minutes of silence he looked at her and said,

“ Yes I am angry. And I have a lot of things to ask. Yes I wanted to ask her why she left me. Was I not loveable like Abhi that she kept him and not me?”

He said and hugged her and again started crying.

“ Yes, I wanted answer all of this question.”

“ That's why I am asking you to have a talk. I am asking you to listen to her side of the story. But tell you to ask all the questions you have buried in your heart. The choice is yours. If you want to talk, have it. If not I will never again ask you about this topic. I am always there with you no matter what.”

He looked at her emotionally and couldn't control himself and kissed her. She let him. After kissing her for a few minutes he left her. And both of them hugged each other.

*************************

For the first time Vidhyut’s hands are sweating. As if he is going to get the results of his exam. But this is not something normal. Today he is going to get the answer to the question he had been asking since his Birth.

He is blowing air on his palm because they are sweating. That time he saw Kajal coming towards him. They are outside the temple where she always comes.  She already knows the reason why Vidhyut wants to meet her as Jeevika already called her.

She smiled at him which he couldn't reciprocate so just nodded. After praying to God she asked him to follow. They went on little schedule area. So that nobody listens them. After sometime of silence he spoke,

“ I don't know wheather I am ready for this conversation or not. Honestly if Jeevika didn't ask me or raised this topic we would have never been here. You know I have heated you all my life. Please tell me was I not loveable like Abhi. You can consider that I am jealous. But what can I do we both share same mother but when time keep that you can have keep him accept him but not me. Didn't I have right like other child to get love. Was I not loveable? Do you know how dose ot feels to when they ask you who is your mother and you don't have answer. How I felt that time when they call me son of whore and bitch”

He couldn't continue more and started crying. Kajal who was all the while controlling herself she couldn't control more and for the first time in life she hugged him.

Vidhyut who for the first time felt motherly warmth cried more. He hugged Radha in his childhood who loved her like his child only but this felt different. This made him cried more.  She kept hugging him but started speaking,

“ You know Vidhyut you deserve all the love in life that's why God sent jeevika to you. Who can play all the roles in your life and make your life colorful.

About me you know my past but of course this didn't justify anything. I won't lie this time you know when first time I came to know about you I didn't want to give you birth. It's not because I didn't love you or regret being in relationship with him. You know there was no reason for you to be jealous with Abhi. No doubt I love him but still he was not result of love and he knows this. But you see I loved your father and you are love of my love. But I didn't want to keep you because I know this thing will happen.

On top of that your father kept that I should give you him and never meet you. Having no choice I have accepted. You know I have said sorry to Abhi but why not you. Because I know what you are doing with me I deserve that. I always know how you felt when people bad mouthed you. But do you know how does it feel that when your child is infront of you but you can't love him. He never call you maa. But I won't tell you to call me maa. Because I don't deserve this. And will never force you to call me Maa.”

She said and broke the hug and wipe his tears. And smiled lightly. She took bag from her side and took one album and started showing him.

“ see Vidhyut I may not be infront of you but always made sure that I have all your memory.”

Vidhyut took the album ans started seeing it. There was a photo of his first birthday, his photo when he had his first bite of food, when he won his first medal in sports, his photo when he came first in his school, his first photo which came in buisness magazine. Newspaper cut off all the interview. His and Jeevika's first day photo.

There was a photo  of every important event. He smiled looking at this. She took his hand in her hands and said,

“ You may not on front of my eyes but yoy were always in my heart. I may not present in all this event but I have memory of all this. Which may nobody had. I always loved you it's just couldn't get chance to express it and show all this to you. But we should never forget that we have a lifeline of love that is jeevika. Because of her I at least able to show you this.”

He looked at her with tears in her eyes but hugged her. Soon they started seeing the pictures of his album and she started telling him about the story behind his every photo.

But soon someone snatched the album from his hands. Both kajal and Vidhyut looked at person who was angry on them.

So did you like the chapter?

Do you think that Vidhyut needed this conversation?

Was it too emotional?

What do you think will happen next?

Priti who is ready to take advantage of jeevi and Vidhyut’s fight will be able to create a problem?

Will Jeevika listen to her or will trust her Vidhyut more?

Please vote and comment. It does matter for me. As they encourage me to write the next part. Also your comment shows me your thoughts and feelings towards character and stories. So it helps me to know if you like it or not.