chapter 44

Vidhyut's POV.

Yesterday night Jeevika started crying suddenly. I know something must happen. She said she had a Headache but I knew she was lying. When I woke up she was not beside me. The fear crossed my mind and then that turned right when I saw Radha maa slap her.

I dragged her away from Radha maa. And asked her what happened but what she said the earth beneath me slipped. I turned towards her as she was looking at the floor.

“ What is she  saying,  Jeevika?” I asked, trying to keep my calm.

When she didn't answer me. I grab her arm and turn her towards me.

“ I have asked you a question Jeevika?” This time I spoke a little harshly. But when she didn't answer I lost my patience and took a flower Vase from the table and threw it on the floor.

“ Answer my question dammit?” I shouted she flinched at this if it was some other day and time I would have taken her in my arms then and there asked her not to fear but not now.

“ She is saying what you have heard.” She said

“ You know Jeevika, my patience is running very slow and for now I am not willing to listen to your sarcasm. You answer my question without any of your sarcastic remarks.”

“ I think we should not stay together and should take divorce?”

“ And why do you think so?”

She didn't answer my question. Having no patience I took her wrist and was about to move when Abhi came forward.

“ Vidhyut…”

“ I dare you Abhi to speak anything. This is my personal matter And I would like to solve it my way.”

I dragged her to our room.

****************

Author's POV.

When Vidhyut took Jeevika upstairs Radha sat on the sofa with thud. And started crying.

“ Everything was ok till yesterday. Why does this have to happen? What happened to her suddenly?”

Kajal was also crying.

“ Abhi, Advika, do you know What happened? Why does she suddenly have to ask for a divorce?”

Advika came to Kajal and hugged her. But that didn't happen. Kajal's crying just increased.

“ Abhi you know right my Vidhyut is finally happy, he finally has everything that he wanted in his life. Please Abhi do something. Please don't let him suffer anymore.”

Abhimaan also came towards kajal and console.

“ Maa, nothing will happen like this. There must be something in her mind, we just need to find that out. Then everything will be ok.”

He said. Kajal took his hands in her and said,

“ Then promise me, promise me that you won't let go my Vidhyut’s happiness away from him”

“ I promise maa. Nothing like this will happen. I will be by his side and will not let anyone ruin his happiness, not even himself.”

All of them sat there not knowing what to do. They can't even do anything until they know why Jeevika will suddenly ask for divorce.

**************

Vidhyut entered with jeevika in their room. And looked at the room.

“ What are you doing Vidhyut?”

“ Shut up, just shut up jeevika and sit on the bed.” He said loudly.

Jeevika, sensing his anger, sat there on the bed.  Vidhyut fist his palm to control himself. Only He knows how angry he is now. But he still didn't want to do something which he himself regretted later.

He drinks a whole glass of water to calm himself and presses his forehead with his forefinger and thumb. He took deep breath and said,

“ I don't want to do something jeevika that you and I regret later, that's why I am telling you to answer my question honestly.  And don't try to lie because it won't work. Now tell me why?”

Jeevika who was quiet till now looked at him with teary eyes. He sigh and Said,

“ If you will not tell me what  happened then How will I know? Also if you are going to keep quiet then it's not going to help so tell me till I am in my sane mind and ask you calmly.  Because I swear jeevika you don't want to see my other side.”

There was a battle going on between Jeevika's mind and heart. Her mind is telling her to lie about anything that convinces him.

But her heart is telling the truth. Her heart reminds her that only communication solves the problem. At Least she should tell him the truth once.  Because there is a chance that  what she thinks may be wrong. Maybe he says whatever she is thinking is just her dilution, it is just her overthinking nothing else.

Suddenly she felt someone wiping her tears which she didn't know were flowing from her eyes.

“ please please meri jaan don't do this to me. Don't do this to us.  Look at me, look at yourself, till yesterday evening  everything was ok. Please baby just once tell me the truth I promise to solve everything.”

She couldn't control herself and said,

“ I am asking divorce not for me but for you.”

Listening to her  he got confused and asked,

“ What?”

“ Because I think you don't love me.”

“ You think I don't love you, really?” He asked, getting a little angry.

She looked him and continued saying,

“ I mean you love me. But you don't love me as a man loves a woman or a husband loves a wife. I think I am a kid who can't satisfy you like a wife should. You are not attracted to me. And you don't desire me like a husband should for his wife. But you are still keeping this relationship so that you don't hurt me.  But I think I have been enough of a burden on you. I don't want it now.  I want you to be free from me so that you can love any woman you want. And you have to sacrifice your needs.”

She finished her speech and looked at Vidhyut who was looking at her……

So here is the New update. How is it? Do you like it?

How do you think Vidhyut will react to Jeevika's thoughts? 

Will he be able to handle the situation ?

How do you think that thought entered her mind? How did her innocent mind think about all this? Who put this thought in her mind?

Will situation be better in future or will be worse?

Are you excited for the new chapter?

Please vote and comment. It does matter for me. As they encourage me to write the next part. Also your comment shows me your thoughts and feelings towards character and stories. So it helps me to know if you like it or not.

If you have time do check my other story Angel's Devil, The journey of Advika and Abhimaan. Also follow me for new updates and stories.