chapter 43

Author's POV.

The whole day Jeevika and Vidhyut enjoyed each other's  company. And He took her to the famous places of the City. She enjoyed it a lot. She never gets a chance to Visit new places but now with the Vidhyut she can do whatever she wants and can enjoy it without worrying about anything in the world.

At last in the evening they came back home. Vidhyut wants to keep a party but Jeevika refuses. She wants to enjoy it with the family so they decided to have a small cake cutting and dinner with the family in the backyard.

As soon as they entered the house Jeevika ran to her mother and hugged her in a sitting position while keeping his head on his shoulder.

“ AA gai meri bacchi?  Have you enjoyed your day?”

“ Ha maa. You know maa I have enjoyed a lot. This is one of the best birthday I have ever had. I  have seen so many new places and enjoyed it a lot.”

She saw Rihu was playing near the sofa so she sat beside him and took her on her lap.

“ Baby have you enjoyed today? Haa?”

“ Butiful” Ruhu spoke,

Vidhyut who listened this narrowed his eyes on her said,

“ Hey Tingu, you can't compliment my wife. Only I have the right to compliment her.”

“ Vidhyut learned from him, at least he is complimented. But you didn't compliment me.” She narrowed his eyes at Vidhyut.

“ Seriously Jeevika learned from him. He is only 15 months old. And I should learn. I am better than him in everything.”  he said while sitting beside her.

Rihu saw him and kissed Jeevika's cheeks. Vidhyut narrowed his eyes. But he just took a toy from his side and threw it on him.

“ Hey Tingu why are you hitting me? First you are calling my wife beautiful and then kissing her and now hitting me. You really want to be my enemy.”

He said while pinching his cheeks lightly. Of course it didn't hurt him but still he started crying. Jeevika looked angrily at Vidhyut.

“ Vidhyut, why are you doing this to him?”

She said to him and cooed Rihu.

“ Rihu baby shhh ok. I know your chachu is so bad. He pinched you but you see I will kiss you then it will be ok. Also will bit him ok.”

Saying she pressed a long kiss on his cheeks. And hit Vidhyut’s arms lightly. Rihu got happy, his teary eyes turned into a small smile.  And forward his other cheeks to kiss Jeevika which he did.

“ Look Jeevika, it's all his plan, he just wants kisses from you. Also I didn't pinch him that much, still he cried to make me look bad in front of you.”

“ Vidhyut, don't say anything like this. And how can he do something like that? He is such a small , innocent baby.”

Vidhyut narrowed his eyes and said,

“ He is not at all innocent. He is just like his father, manipulative.”

Abhi who listened this said,

“ Why are you dragging me in this?”

“ Because As far as I can remember he has your genes. And I am sure your baby can't be innocent.”

He looked at him and said,

“ Look what your son is doing. Really Rihu you don't have any right to keep your face in my wife’s neck.”