chapter 33

GOOD MORNING READERS.

so I decided to make your morning good with this update. So Am I  successful? Are you happy and excited to read this updated?

Author's POV.

Abhimaan and Vidhyut came out of the house and settled on the grass in the  garden.  They were looking at Moon for sometime when Abhimaan finally broke the silence,

" Are you going to start or you need a punch in your stomach to speak everything out of it."

" She already told you about the nightmare didn't she?"

" Yes, I just wanted to know how you get them back everyday.  If they were almost stopped. what triggered it?"

" You already know about our fight right?"

When Abhimaan  nodded he continued,

***************

Flashback.

Vidhyut was working in his cabin when he received a call from the hospital where he is one of the trustees. Not only that more than half of the expenses of the hospital like staff salary, equipment, and treatment of poor patients he is giving.

He got confused looking at the doctor's call. He is one of the senior doctors and hardly calls him. He calls him when it's an emergency. So he picked a call.

" Hello"

" Hello sir, I am Dr. Shetty speaking."

" Yes Dr. Tell me"

" Sir there is an emergency in our hospital. Can you please come here? I can't explain it on call."

" Fine, I'll be there in a few minutes."

He reached hospital in next ten minutes and directly went to dr.'s cabin.

" Thank god you came sir."

"Dr. What happened, what is an emergency?"

" Sir please come with me."

DR. took him to the ICU. where a boy around twelve years was sleeping with all the machines and tubes attached to his small hands.  Looking at him anyone can say he was beaten to death.

" Who is this Dr.?"

" Actually sir, this morning one of the Auto drivers admitted him. But he was not his relative. But looking at the boy's condition we admitted him and also started treating him. After informing the police we got to know about his parents. But there is the problem. "

" If you know who his parents are, what is the problem?"

" Actually, sir, he is the illegitimate child of his Father. And the problem is that I have doubts that Wife of his father has done this with him. But that Veil woman is claiming to love him despite of Being the son of his husband who is out of wedlock. Also Want to take him back. But somehow I couldn't bring myself to trust. But sir because his father is here, the police are also supporting them. Sir we could make them stay till he wakes up then we can know the truth. But I don't have the power to do this. If you can help."

Vidhyut looked at the boy without blinking, knowing what are the consequences of being an illegitimate child. He has gone through this and knows pain.

He looked at doctor and said,

" Where is  his father and his wife? And when will he get his consciousness back?"

" Sir in the waiting room and the police are also there. And he will get his consciousness back in a few hours. Probably in two hours."