chapter 20.

Hope all of you will be happy with this update.

Author's POV. 

Jeevika and Vidhyut are sitting in comfortable silence. She is sitting on his lap putting her head on his shoulder. Just then they heard the knock on the door. She looked at him.

" Someone must be here to give lunch. Do one thing: go sit on that sofa." He said. She nodded and went to sit on the sofa. He went and stood beside him and asked a person to come in.  It was Rahul one of his employee whom Mrs. Prena asked to give lunch as Vidhyut' s demand. 

He came in and said, " sir lunch." Vidhyut nodded at him and asked him to set it on the table. Vidyut saks to jeevika,

" Jeevi, I will wash my hands and be back." She nodded her head. Rahul after setting lunch on table looked jeevika and asked, 

" Ma'am do you need anything?" 

" No thank you." She said and gave him a polite smile, Which He returned and also noticed how beautiful and polite his boss's wife was.  When he was returning out if Cabin he listened Jeevika 's existed voice,

" Vidhyut Chinese"

" I know, baby. I thought you deserve a treat today. "  Listening to this he smiled and returned to the cafeteria for his lunch. 

Vidhyut settled beside the jeevika and asked,

" Happy baccha " 

" Very. " 

" But I thought I have one surprise for you to lift your mood. But O thik you don't need that now."

" No no tell me na pls " 

" Fine" saying he called someone on Video call. She was looking at him with a frown but as soon as the person picked up, her frown turned into a big smile. 

" Maa"  she looked call and said,

" How are you, baby?" 

" I am fine maa. What happened to me? Can you tell me how you are?"

" I am also fine" 

She looked at Vidhyut who encouraged her to continue talking.  

" It's ok jeevi , you continue talking. She reached the next day only.  But then she has to go to some tests and a few other things. So we can't call her. But now everything is settled and we can call her when her treatment is not going and this time she must be free. Hena Maa?" 

" Yes I have to do a few exercises and some other things but it still has one hour." Radha said. After that they talk happily. 

All the while Jeevika is talking to her and Vidhyut was feeding her and him both. She was so engrossed in her talk that she didn't realize it. But Radha who saw all this is happy that her decision was not wrong. She now doesn't care what will happen with her after treatment. As she knows that her Jeevika is at the safest place with the most trustworthy person. 

*********************

Rahul came down to the cafeteria. And settled on the table with his friends and colleagues. He took his seat beside the Vidhi and spoke,

" Yaar this is so difficult?" 

" What is so difficult? " Vidhi asked

" Aree to decide who is more lucky?"

" Hah? Can you be clear?" She asked

" I mean I can't decide if Vidhyut sir is more lucky to have jeevi ma'am or jeevi ma'am is more lucky to have Vidhyut sir?"  He shared his confusion.