chapter 67

Author's POV

It's been a few days since Jeevika knows about Vidhyut being in the Mafia. Of course it was a little hard for her to accept the fact but soon she accepted everything wholeheartedly.

Also the last few days are hectic for Vidhyut as he had to crack an important deal. Now finally after getting the deal he is with his employee discussing something about this deal. Just then the door open with the bange.

Everyone looked at the person who entered and there stood Vidhyut's little Patakha but what shocked everyone is the tears in her eyes. Vidhyut stood up from his place.

As soon as she saw him she cried harder and run and hugged him. He was shocked looking at her state.  He looked at everyone who was present there. They get the clue and leave the place.

All this while Jeevika was crying slightly on his chest. He broke hug and cupped her face and said,

“ Jeevi, Baccha, why are you crying?”

“ I am sorry.”

He got confused listening to her sorry. And said,

“ What happened baccha? Why are you saying sorry?”

“ Mujhe nahi pata tha aisa ho jaye ga. Sorry sachhi.”

“ Baby I am saying it's ok. Will you just tell me what happened?”

She didn't answer so he made her look at him and said,

“ Jeevi will you tell me baccha what happened?”

“ Please don't get angry with me. I didn't know something like this would happen.”

“ Listen to me carefully. I will not be angry with you. No matter what. Now take a breath and tell me.”

She looked at him and nodded and started saying,

“ Vo I have not been feeling well for the last two or three days. But then you were busy so I didn't tell you and went to hospital with mahima today and ....”

She didn't speak further and looked down.
Listening about the hospital his heartbeat become fast he gulped and asked,

“And what jeevi?”

“ And…”

“ Jeevika don't give me buildup, just tell me what did doctor said to you.”  he said little angrily,

“No, I will not look at you. I haven't said anything till now. Still you are getting angry. If I tell you, you will be more angry, so I won't tell you.”

He took a deep breath knowing his anger will not lead him anywhere. So he said we calmly

“ Jeevi meri jaan I won't say anything pakka. I got angry because you are not saying what the doctor said to you.”

“ She said….. she said  I am pregnant.” Jeevika said in one breath.

Vidhyut was shocked to react so he asked only one thing,

“ How?”

She got angry with this and said,

“ What how? Should I get you addmission in 9th standard again so that you can learn reproduction again and know how I became pregnant.”

“ I mean How can you be pregnant? I have used protection every time.”

“ That day you remember when I came to know about you being in the Mafia. That day we did not use protection and I also forgot to take pills. Maybe that day…..”