chapter 13

Surprise…

So I have decided to make my readers happy with an early update. So are you guys happy with this early update?

Author's POV.

Once they reached the Airport Vidhyut helped Jeevika to get out of the car. She got confused looking at the place and turn towards him and asked,

" We came to the runway. Why did they allow it? As far as I know  they don't allow you to come here."

" My Jaan if your husband had his own private jet, they would allow it. "  He said and gestured to her to look at the other side. When she saw that he asked,

" You have your own jet? Where do you work? They give you this much salary to have it."  He chuckled at her innocent question and answer,

" I don't work for someone. I have my own business. Do you know the Sinha group of industries? I am the owner of that." 

She opened her mouth to say something but she didn't know what to say so she closed her mouth and looked at him with pout.

" It's ok Jeevi, we have a lot of time to get to know each other. It's not even a week since we met. So it's natural that we don't know each other. So don't worry."

She nodded and started looking here and there for her mother. But she couldn't find her.

" Vidhyut, where is Maa? Why didn't come till now?"

" She will be here in a few minutes. She is already on her way. But Jeevi, my love, listen to me carefully. Baby please be strong in front of her ok. We have to send her with a smile on our face. So she can focus on her health ok."

She became sad listening to him but having no Choice she nodded her head. Just then a car came and Radha came out of it. As soon as She saw her mother she ran to him and hugged her.

" Maa, how are you?  Do you feel any pain? Don't worry, ok When you will go there they will treat you well so that you won't feel any pain. Also Do exercise on time ok. And listen to the doctor ok. Why are you not saying anything?"

Radha lightly hit her on her forehead and said,

" If you will let me speak then I will speak naa?"

She clicked her tongue and Mutter small sorry. Then Radha spoke,

" I am fine ok don't worry and look at yourself. Looking so beautiful." Saying she kissed her forehead.  She smiled her mother and said,

" Thank you Maa but this clothes and bangle is all of Advika Didi's she gave me."

" Who is Advika?"

" She is Abhi's wife ?"

" Who is Abhi now?"

Just then Abhi comes with Vidhyut after talking to a doctor who is going to travel with Radha.

" It's me, Aunty," Abhi said. Vidhyut smiled and touched Radha's feet and blessed her. Vidhyut gave his introduction to Radha. So then Radha said,

" Jeevi he is elder to you. You should call him Bhai and give respect."

" Bhai and him, no I won't call him Bhai because he punched Vidhyut. Also he calls him Abhi so I will also call Abhi."

Vidhyut saw Abhi was about to say something so he cut him and  said,

" Jeevi, don't you want to see how the jet is from inside?"

" Can I see?" She asked with the excitement in her tone. Vidhyut nodded and took her hands.

" But Maa…"