PUNISHMENT!!

His touches do have an effect on her and thats what she dislikes. His touch was making her feel disgusted, who was all calm driving ahead. His fingers slowly began to caress her thighs.  She immediately jerked his hand making him groan in annoyance. He sped up the engine making the girl roll her eyes. She glanced out. A soft whimper escaped her lips finding Dangshin face just inches away from hers. His hot breath hitting her lips taking her senses away. Her heart was pounding  hard against her chest. Eyes staring deep into hers, "Your actions always provoke me". Eyes filled with confusion she stared into his bold,fiery ones. "This is your punishment for getting my hand of your thigh!". His eyes moved towards her lips. Leaning forward he held his eyes close. A different feeling rising in her stomach made her eyes shut. Within a blink his lips touched her neck, shivers run down her spine. It was the first time she was feeling such sensation on a man's touch. Leaving wet kisses his arm moved towards her waist firmly holding onto hers. A low moan left her lips making the guy bite her neck! "Dangshina..! It was the first time she called his name out and it sounded as a melody,a sweet call from PAST.  Even being a mafia, he was never attracted to woman but she was someone who was building up the craze in him to have her all by himself. As their bodies collided a hot sensation rose in their bodies. In order to soothe the pain,his lips travelled the fresh purple mark gently making her hold his hairs in pleasure. "This mark would remind you of whom you do belong!",he said eyeing the hickey with a smirk curved on his lips. Regaining her senses,she pushed him back. "What the fuck was that?". "A HORRIFYING PLEASURE!!",he stated. His words made her face turn all red in anger. "You fucking bastard!",she exclaimed jerking off his arm around her waist. "You gonna pay for it. Just wait and watch!!", she stormed out cause ahead was the CAFE she worked in.