Something in my PANTS

As soon as the car entered the mansion the gaurds opened the door for the young woman who climbed down all red with anger. The maids presents in bowed at her. Taking long steps she came across her forced husband's room. Opening the door,her eyes met the darkness and ears silence. Her fingers slowly moved towards the switch board,before she could press any of the button she was pinned by a veiny arm. Her face rested against the wall,her back colliding with a bare chest. "Didn't i forbade you to enter my room?". "Didn't I warned you to stay away from me and my life?",she blurted to only recieve a tiring sigh,he grabbed her arm twisting it to hear a painful hiss part her lips. "I asked you to get ready for party". "I ain't going anywhere with you!". "it's a COMMAND!. "STILL ITS NO!!",she yelled back. His grip tightened,taking a step close he whispered in her ear, "Do you want me to get you ready, babygirl?"he spoke leaving a kiss on her earlobe sending shivers down her whole body. "Dangshin your gun's poking me on my back",she murmured. "Well it's not my gun!"he let out a dark chuckle. She immediately turned around to meet his black orbs. Although it was dark but still could feel his muscles against her palm. For now her breathing had gone heavy. Realising what his words meant heat rushed up her cheeks turning them red, "Did I make you flustered?",he spoke caging her between himself and the dark wall. "Where's the dress?". "In your room". She jerked away his arm turning around about to leave but feeling his breath on her neck her steps lost their track. Without her knowing her heart had already gone to peak. "Well there's something in my pants that need you!". She immediately stormed out of this room entering into hers. Reaching the bathroom she turned the shower on letting those drops caress her milky skin. Getting a towel she washed those droplets fitting herself into the shiny navy blue dress. It was PERFECT!with blur high heels. Sitting across the mirror she applied a little makeup to look natural. Everything was done makeup,hairs and everything. Her eyes landed upon the HICKEY....a sigh left her lips. Her fingers touched the band taking it off letting her golden brown hairs fall covering her neck and bare back. The dress was a middle one hugging her curves. The clicking sound of the heels echoed gaining everyone's attention. All eyes glued upon her!! Her eyes met the same dark black orbs but they looked more beautiful now. He was dressed up in a black suit showing off his muscular body. His eyes,lips,nose everything was perfect. Can villian be so effortlessly handsome? Her eyes spent a good time adoring his features and it actually worth it! He seemed as a Disney prince who is manipulated as a cruel villian by the society.
Indeed Villian are hero manipulated wrong!!
It would be a huge lie saying that her eyes weren't mesmerized by his beauty. Coming out of her thoughts she headed out of the mansion which looked as a palace in that starry night. "Let's go!". "Hmm..."she nodded getting into the black Mercedes Benz.