Hold me tight

It isn't her first kiss but the way he did kissed her did made her heart skip it's beat. Just then she heard a gunshot which flew just close by her ear. Even a slightest movement would have caused her life. Her hands were shivering when another gunshot strike making her flinch bad! Her hands flew to her ears preventing any sounds to reach them. Her senses were almost gone due to the continuous firing, thou she had a dark past but it wasn't as horrible as this! "Dangshin...",she whispered, voice so faint. "Dangshin...",she whispered once again and the man spoke. "Nothing's going to happen!",he assured her but it felt as everything turned dark. She was scared to such things so bad and now she was facing them in real. "I can't see!",she panicked her voice lighter than ever. "Look at me!",he spoke and she did as guided. His eyes glued up on the road ahead and the girl next to him. He seemed so calm,so calm,that her heart fell back to relief. His eyes landed on hers that were glistening with fear in them. "Hold my hand!",he extended his hand within a second she placed her shivering ones on his, gripping it tight when another gunshot flew. She was terrified but holding his hand it felt as he came as a moon in that darkness of hers. "Lower your head!",his eyes glancing at her from time to time. She nodded throwing her head down holding his palm tight. A heavy sigh escaped his lips seeing her when his eyes caught four black cars chasing him behind. "F**k!",he cursed under his breath, swiftly sliding his hand off her grip. He held the metallic gun commanding,"don't move until I say!". His voice colder than ever. His eyes had gone dark, so dark! It seemed as the inner beast took over him. His next move was shooting the person who had aimed the gun at his Babygirl! He seemed out of control. The girl held her palms close to ears to prevent any sound from reaching them. With every gunshot, her heart would speed up. Those sounds were the most terrible one and she felt she would go deaf if those didn't paused! Bringing her hands even more close she held them so tight! Everything was under control now. His gaurds have somehow coped with those b@st@rds! Resting his head on the wheel he let out a heavy and tiring sigh. This was his world, gunshots, people screaming was all a pleasant music to his ears but the girl she was born in a world totally different than his. His eyes glances at her whose head was still hung low. How come his stubborn babygirl be this obedient? A low chuckle left his lips. He called her out, "Look up they're gone!",she peeked like a toddler who woke up from a nightmare so horrifying!so scary! Those hazel brown eyes were beaming like crystals with tears in them she somehow pushed those tears away. For some reason he didn't liked seeing her such!it was something he couldn't comprehend well. Her eyes stared into his. She could see a spark before she could name it any emotion it faded away as it never existed! "You're safe!". Hearing him she jumped up circling her arms around his neck and legs around his torso. Her face buried in his neck. Her actions made the man froze,he never expected her to jump on him such. Finally she felt safe,her uneven heartbeat got even, even thou being in danger she was assured the man wouldn't let her get hurt. He appeared as a hidden door that would reveal the beauty of darkness. Her grip tightened, her fingers felt something warm pouring down and it actually was Blood! His BLOOD! his arm was shoot! Her mouth hung wide open in shock it felt as the door was going away,so far,leaving her all alone in that darkness!whereas the man was all calm. Of course these wounds were actually a reminder that he is a human! but without heart! His one hand rested on her back and the other on the wheel. "Hold me tight!",she nodded gripping his arm tight making sure his wound won't hurt. "Your w..wound?", it was more a whisper reaching the man's ears. "It's alright just hold me tight!"