Living to the fullest

Grabbing a dress she ran towards the washroom throwing it on herself. Standing infront of mirror her eyes drew upon her. Her milky skin was covered by a red dress. The dress just stopped at her thighs revealing her long legs. The dress seem to be actually made for her....fashionable with comfort. Neither was the dress too revealing not too boring. Her brown locks were curled up in strands hanging around her shoulders. Putting a matte red lipstick she blew a kiss towards the mirror mesmerized by the way her body looks! She threw a pair of black heels and a purse. Coming downstairs she let out a hmph knowing the gaurds won't let her out in dark. An idea popped in her mind. She came around Dangshin's office room. The room was large one the centre designed with a large glass table, occupied by numerous files then there were shelves hugging books. Caring less she stepped forward throwing the purse away and pushed the table away revealing a secret door. A victorious smile played on her lips. Pulling the door open she sighed heavily looking at the amount of space. Taking a deep breath she crawled down the path which was filled with silence and darkness but right now all that mattered was enjoying her freedom. There was a flash of light and she happily got out of the tiny place. Standing up, she cracked her bones running towards the Black sportscar she own. "Finally!", she yelled out of excitement. Starting the engine, she drove at the speed of light ready to enjoy life to the fullest! Parking the car she got up about to grab her purse when realisation hit her hard. "SHIT!! I FORGOT MY PURSE! It had my membership card!", she blurted getting her frustration out on the tyre. "Someone seems grumpy?",a voice filled with honey like sweetness, thou it wasn't the one she wanted to hear but the fact couldn't be ignored of how amusing it sounded! Her head snapped at the direction...to find Roy dressed up in a tight black shirt with tight pants! His hairs were set in a motion with wind and for a second all she wanted was to stare at his beauty. "Liked what you saw,princess?", Roy uttered his eyes averted to where she was staring. A slight blush crept on her cheeks looking at Roy's face. "Aah!", the frustration grew back on her. "How will I enter my membership?", she mumbled. And the next moment she looked up at Roy who was dragging her in with him. His hand rested on her waist. Once they were in he let her out of his grip. The girl came in reality when the strong smell of alcohol hit her nostrils. The place was crowded by people, some making out while the others panting heavily but their hearts would compel then to stay. Roaming around her eyes met Roy, sorted in VIP room. He was served drinks and the bartenders stepped out leaving Roy staring at his device. She noticed how his hairs were dressed up in a messy but organized way. The way his eyes would stay stuck on device and a smile playing on his lips would make him attractive. The way his muscles would flex with every breath his lungs earn. Roy, always appeared as a perfect man to her! that's when her eyes met his and hse could see them sparkling with genuine admiration. It was she who broke the contact first. Roy indicated her to come in. Once she did settling herself comfortably she glanced at the room which had a huge table followed by sofa surrounding the table from all sides and within the centre lies a large LCD. "Do you perhaps know anyone by name Joshua Parker?". "Yeah...why so?".
"Well he was the one who stalks you!".

Hmm this was for today. I'm sorry if it sounded cliche Joshua being his best friends stalker? Yeah it's unexpected but life's not an open book and we are no one to judge it.....so I apologise if this chapter doesn't matches your expectations and promise to be back with the better ones. Enjoy reading!