A new fear?

"It was Avalon". "Avalon?"." She was Dangshin's life and the one who brought me to life", he stated. A sad smile playing on his lips
All she could feel at the moment was numbness of her body and tightening in her chest. She stayed silent fighting her emotions back. "Where is she now?", she inquired. Her voice low as she feared it would break inbetween. "Somewhere better than his arms.....he killed her!", Roy stated causing her to shut mouth due to shock. Before she could proceed to ask something he spoke, "I guess I need to leave!", he stated staring at the door to reveal his men. Turning on his heels he descended before leaving a gentle peck at the sole of her palm. "Good night, bimbiano[baby]". And she was left alone among many twinkling stars and a bright moon.

He had been dancing to the melody but the lyrics seemed senseless by now. Every eye seemed just as a colour to him.....indeed it was she who had brought life to melody and depth to mere colours. Currently he was in a corner where not even a bit of light could reach...feeling of uneasiness took over him. The fears he have been fighting throughout his life came over especially the one he had been growing recently.....the fear of losing her! With every passing second all he could feel was difficulty in inhaling each breath. Adrenaline was pumping through his veins! Pulling away from the woman he stepped away growling and the lights came with the world shivering at his sudden outburst. For the world out he might appear scary but for himself, he was the same little boy weeping at the corner forcing himself to sleep. Running every corner, his eyes craved for the similar faith. The uneasiness was slowly reaching his eyes..... brimming. Tears? Haven't he wiped all of them away when he was a kid? "FIND HER OUT OR ELSE I'LL PUT THIS WHOLE PLACE ON FIRE!", he roared and the men flew away. Fighting his fears he came up to the balcony....a place which had no luxurious decorations and all it reflected was simplicity. This was the only place he had hope on! "She'll be the other women abandoning you". "You'll be ruined!". Roy's words kept on ringing in his head turning his breaths shaky. Reaching up, he walked out the small door that opened to a balcony. Running a hand through his hands which had turned a whole mess...due to his continuous doing, he stepped in! With every step he could feel himself drowning deep into darkness. The darkness where she promised to drag him out from! She couldn't break the promise! She couldn't break them! Little did he know something which never existed, couldn't be broken! Relief ran through his body finding her deep in sleep as the world around don't exists! Kneeling down upto her level he stared at the innocent face of hers......the little naive creature who nearly made him experience something far worse than death! He chuckled for sure she was his little doll. His hand reached to her hairs and his gaze softened. "How can you manage to make my heart skip a beat when hardly there lies something?". His voice rang in the atmosphere.....melting the winds with its calmness. Never did he felt so calm as he was now. Leaning forward he placed a long kiss on the crown of her head. If every kiss meant something then this kiss was a promise that he was ready to face those fears, he was ready to crush those walls just for her. He was ready to protect her from every evil.
Little did he know he could protect her from every evil except the evil inside him.....

It had been hours...several hours since they returned back. Currently she was laid down on his bed with spicy Cologne filled around. And the door opened revealing god of perfection stepping out of shower. His hard muscles full on display and his eyes travelled towards her...the way he had left her few hours back. Throwing a white shirt paired with torn out pants he walked towards the bed. Taking a comfortable place around her he stayed still analyzing her. Every thought had slipped out of his head exept the one concerning with the effect of her presence on him. Never did he thought he could be in peace with her staying around in complete silence. He was amazed by everything. Either it was the way her chest moved while inhaling or exhaling or the way her hairs swayed in every possible direction....the little of things could only add to his interest. He tried syncing his breath with hers. Slowly his eyes travelled down to her body....his huge shirt hugging her body. Well it had been the most difficult task..to tear that bulky gown off her body. He could feel his
d!ck urging for her body with the slightest exposure of her skin. He shook the thoughts away the moment he felt his big monster getting uncomfortable. For sure she had cast a spell on him! Glancing at her innocent face would only make him to protect her from everything. Deep down in the hard walls of his chest she had caused some emotions. He knew she had! But all he needed was to work on them and find them a name to address. "Such a naive doll you are!", he mumbled. For a man as him bodies were meant for pleasure and lust but to hers he wanted to cherish every inch with care. As if she was a glass who would break if his grip turned rough.....worship could actually describe what he felt towards her body. "What spell have you cast upon me?", he questioned. She looked mesmerizingly gorgeous. Was she actually too beautiful or it had been the admiration in his eyes? His rough fingers moved towards her temple stroking her locks. Her body relaxed at the familiar touch bringing comfort to her sleep. Little did he knew it had been the gentleness of his touch bringing comfort to slumber. She had adapted to his roughness by heart! bringing several little changes in him and what could have happened when he himself wanted those?

Hurrah!!! Dangshin Qin is ready to reveal his past...for sure it's gonna go well for both of them.....
I know its been an entire week....but I apologise with all my heart. I hope you'll enjoy the chapter and forgive me. Pls let me know your opinions. And I request you to understand the man's emotions.