Lil tongue!

The gaurds stood back in a line, heads down . "Dangshin", Joshua gasped out aloud. His reaction similar to his best friend. Every eye stuck on him as he was any celeb. Well that handsome face of his look such! His dark black orbs were too beautiful when all they held was icy coldness and fiery rage. Even the demon would be terrified meeting that coldness. His black silky hairs covering that forehead of his!they would move in a sync with the air! His nose,lips,jawline everything about him was beyond the word PERFECTION. He appeared as all a women would want in her man! Tearing her eyes away she realized unlike other days he wasn't in a suit instead he had a white shirt on with black trouser, his hairs all messy! He looked flawless even without trying. "I won't run away,stare later",he said making her tear her eyes away from him. Not only she but everyone present had eyes on him, drooling on how beautiful he seemed in real just as a character waling out of a romance novel! Indeed as God of looks who have stepped to set new records on what PERFECTION is! "He's so breathing", Joshua whispered making the man smirk. "I'm here. Leave!", and one by one all the men in black departed. His voice was deep, a beautiful music even thou it had no emotions. "I ain't going anywhere!",she blurted and the man stepped closer to her until their breath tickled each other's skin. "Do you want other punishment, Babygirl?", he whispered in her ear "I don't care!". "Aish your this little tongue needs to learn some discipline", his thumb trailed down caressing her cheekbone. "Get lost!",she whispered. "Do you want me to force you?,he threatened eyes turning darker. Ignoring his words she turned when his arm slid around her legs throwing her on his firm shoulders earning a gasp. "Pls don't hurt her!", Joshua pleaded. The man turned glaring at Joshua. For a instance Joshua felt nothing could be as scary as the man's glares . "Put me down you B@st@rd!", ignoring her words he threw her in his Royale Royce taking a seat beside her. "What the hell! Leave me or else you gonna regret! You d!CK....!"his lips crashed onto hers bringing her blabbering to an end. Her body stiff trying to process the situation. He put pressure on her lips sucking them hard making her breaths heavy. She gasped as his tongue entered. He was hungrily exploring her mouth dancing with her warm tongue pouring all the anger in the kiss! Pulling away his eyes caught her who was all dumbstruck, eyes widened making the guy smirk. Licking his lips he drove the car leaving the girl in shock.

I hope you are enjoying the story!
Ill be uploading the next part soon.