Pyschopath!

Collecting herself down the cold floor she stripped throwing the red fibre away. Walking towards the closet she grabbed a hoodie and sweatpants. Staring at the red material her eyes welled up....who was she? Her heart felt being pricked everytime on mentioning HER! Stealing a long breath from air, she hitched forcing herself towards Dangshin's room. For an instance,she wanted him to explain. Thou life's not an open book! Gathering the worn out courage she headed towards his room and as expected it was hugged by silence. She sighed moving towards the closet placing the dress where it was when she heard sounds. Goosebumps rose in her body finding the direction from where the sound was coming. Standing across the large rusty door. She peeped through to find the most horrific view of her life! She caught Dangshin's eyes which were wide by now. Looking clearly at his face her heart squeezed finding his hands painted with......before she could quite decipher darkness emerged pulling her tight.
The girl came across the large door, the door which had been a mystery. Pushing it open, she saw someone kneeling down stabbing a body over and over! Her feet froze and her face went pale.  She stepped forward eyeing the figure whose body moved to and fro stabbing the lifeless body. Suddenly the man turned and a scream escaped her lips. The man was holding a sharp knife,it's tip dipped with blood.... momentarily her eyes found the face and it was......for a second she couldn't recognise well. His lips, cheeks, hands everything had a layer of red blood. The eyes held blood in them and his lips crowning a pyschopathic grin. She screamed about to leave when a sharp pain made her knees weak. Staring down she found her leg being stabbed. Soon tears fall down when she stayed still as a lifeless body. The man moved towards her taking the sharp weapon out to recieve a yelp. "Pls let me go!", she pleaded to which the man stabbed her right in the leg to hear a scream.
"Pls don't....pls don't hurt me!", she kept on pleading. Her every plead following a stab behind. "P.....pls!", she screamed, tears pouring down when he stabbed her arm.
"You should know not to invade someone's privacy, little doll!", he threatened stabbing her in ribs once causing her breathing to go low."I'm....I'm sorry!", she apologized,her words stuttering in between. She was in a miserable state, her lungs fighting hard for oxygen, body having a battle against unconsciousness. Her sitting within a pool of blood but nothing seem to satisfy the inhumane creature. Who grinned hearing her every scream.....seeing the very drop of blood escaping her skin. The man pulled the knife out of her ribs and she felt her whole body losing every breath left. "I won't....repeat..repeat that!",
she said breathing heavily when the man ahead laughed manically.
"You for sure won't, babygirl!", he spoke. His grin being replaced by a smirk and the next moment he got the knife, the weapon heading towards her socket when she let out a shriek.

Well this was the chapter for today. I'm sorry for taking too long to post.......I hope you like the chapter or maybe not...cause it's kind of traumatizing realising the girl got killed by someone who she was so in love with...! Btw the biggest mystery is solved!! Yup the mysterious door...but whose body is that? Do that too have a story revolving around....stay tuned..!