Confession

The words"HE WAS NEVER MEANT FOR LOVE" kept on ringing in his head. That was the worst nightmare of his which he wanted to forget but unfortunately it had become a part of him. His muscles tensed seeing his picture hanging on. There were several knots being tied realising the pic was handmade. His eyes scanned the picture. Never did he thought his eyes could look so beautiful holding emotions in them. He realised how captivating they were! The scar, which he used to hide did actually make his beauty rise. Slowly moving to his lips, he felt how beautiful they look with a smile on. The most striking thing his eyes caught was,
         "If love means promise,
               I won't let it break.
          If love means commitment,
               I'll be by your side.
          If loving you means forever,
I won't let that forever come to an end"
His lips parted leaving a soft gasp. He felt his heart beating faster than normal when his eyes caught her sleeping figure, her whole resting on her abdomen, arms hanging down the bed. He shook his head in disbelief before heading towards her. This girl was unbelievable! Placing her on bed, he caught a glimpse of her face. If innocence would have a face...it for sure would be hers. How come he not notice her angelic beauty? His eyes fall upon the portrait then to her face. "Im too bad for someone like you!", he stated before leaving her room.
Next Day
It was time for brightness  to come over darkness. The sun rose high up waking people from slumber and some from nightmares. The girl groaned throwing her alarm away but all in vain. Accepting defeat, she got up annoyance covering her face. Finishin her routine she headed downstairs to be welcomed by Dangshin instructing his gaurds. He had black jacket and jeans. His flawless face looked damn attractive with messy hairs. His eyes landed up at her but within a blink he looked away making the girl frown. She headed towards him but a man interrupted calling Dangshin out. "Boss we're ready to leave!". The man nodded moving out without sparing any glance at the little girl. Once he was gone she threw herself on the couch her heart throbbing at the fact he ignored her! Taking a deep breath she tried thinking of what might have she done to make him mad. "Wassup?", a deep voice lingered in her ears causing her eyes to flutter. "Zaire!", she whisper yelled at the creature who seemed to be just out of bed. "Everything alright?", he inquired examining her little pale face. "Yeah!", she spoke in little to recieve a scoff. "Do I need to recall our deal?", he stated his eyes scanning hers finding disappointment filling them up. "mm.... Dangshin ignored me!", she said her words sounding almost as a whine. She excepted Zaire to be dead serious instead he fall down clutching his stomach hard laughing his ass out! Thou his laughter was amusing but she still hated him laughing at her. Standing up she turned about to leave when an arm gripped onto hers. "Can be mission?", Zaire stated reading her eyes as the disappointment flew away. "Oh!", she exclaimed pondering hard. Then what must she do to kill the boredom of being caged? Suddenly something hit her mind CLUB! NIGHT CLUB!! She squealed up at her thoughts of visiting one. The time passed and now it was time for sun to set. The girl was seated on the bed with a tower of clothes behind her back. But nothing seem to fascinate her making her temple form a frown when she yelled out, "Yesh!". She exclaimed sprinting towards Dangshin's room.

I hope you enjoy the chapter. Pls share your opinions. Thank you...!