Good Books

The next day the girl was having a white shirt on painted"Welcome" with red, the white shirt tucked into her blue jeans. Her lips carried a pout looking at the card her hands were looking at the card her hands were holding. She wanted to hand it to Dangshin but things turned out to be awkward! Will he accept the card? The card was invitation to the cafe on the account of first year anniversary. A special memory which she wanted to create  with Dangshin. Taking a deep breath she held her bag heading downstairs to be welcomed by two figures seated on the dinning table. Her eyes fall upon the man she was tied with, he didn't lifted his eyes from the device. As usual he was dressed in a black shirt with black jeans. Mafia looks! Don't do his wardrobe have colour other than black. But still he slays that! That's when her eyes fall upon other man who had features resembling to Dangshin but he appeared friendly than the villian. His eyes were painted  blue having depth just as that of oceans. His brown hairs all messed looking hot! Unlike Dangshin, he was in casual, eyes holding the audacity to capture hearts. Her eyes were stucked up on him well he actually was too beautiful to take eyes off. "You aren't allowed to stare at other men!", a voice interrupted bringing her back to life. She rolled her eyes when in real her stomach had butterflies dancing in. "Myself Zaire Keenedy", the blue eyed man introduced himself flashing a smile. She realized his eyes would shine brighter with a smile on making him look so godly! "Hi myself....". " You need not to introduce yourself!", the man spoke emotionlessly. "Well we aren't in good   terms but still he's a friend of mine!", Zaire spoke flashing a weak smile. "Well then be in my good Books!", the girl spoke looking at Zaire ignoring the chills she was feeling. "Sure!", he spoke smiling widely showing his cute dimples. Damn he's cute! She looked at Dangshin a furious frown covering his face making her tremble Abit. Scary! she sat beside him leaning against his ear she whispered, "Are you jealous?". She looked innocently in his eyes expecting then to change but they turned darker making her gulp. His hand moved towards her thigh tightly gripping it making her choke, "You alright?", Zaire asked eyeing the couple suspiciously m she looked at Dangshin, who cared less stuffing his mouth with food. "Yeah!", she stuttered feeling his fingers moving upwards. Heat rose up in her body. "A$$hole", she said storming out of her seat making Zaire raise his brows. "Hmm actually I want to invite you to cafe as it's our... first anniversary!", she stated. "Oh congrats! I'll surely visit you today", she nodded waiting for Dangshin to speak but he remained u bothered sitting as a statue. The spark in her eyes faded making her face dull. She slid her hand in bag grabbing two cards. "Here!", she said extending one to Zaire who received it wholeheartedly wishing her good look but the other man stayed still not even glancing the card once. Damn! A**hole! She glanced at the card once then the man before moving out of the mansion. As soon as she left Dangshin headed towards his room without even eyeing the card leaving Zaire all alone!

This chapter is kind of short and even Abit boring but any guesses who Zaire is? Is he known by Dangshin? Can he be in the mansion with some planning? Let's see what changes will he cause in Dangshin's and his little dolls story.
Hope you liked the chapter. Will be posting soon...