TRAITOR

The next morning was welcomed by bleaming of sun. The girl woke up but today she had no tantrums infact she actually wanted to wake up and think of last night as a nightmare! but nothing worked. Her mind drew back and she felt her chest tightening! That's when the washroom door opened revealing Dangshin with a towel wrapped around his waist. Her eyes shifted towards him who had just stepped out of shower. His hairs were damp with water droplets sliding towards his marvellous face. Her gaze dance along the droplet which for sure was enjoying teasing her, kissing every corner of his neck.....then to every muscle of his and lastly escaping down the cloth! Her eyes travelled back to his neck scanning the pendent he had never separated from himself. Recalling the time when she kissed every bead of the pendent. Her stomach dropped and all she felt was numbness of her heart. Forcefully looking into his orbs, she saw  flash of guilt! Foolish of her to think he would be affected when he never cared. Going back to the time when she wanted to stare into his orbs, stay in his embrace and fill the loneliness of him. Destiny betrayed her! She planned never to fell for him but her heart betrayed her! Not having enough courage left in her she stepped out of the soft mattress which had his Cologne. She walked away leaving his warmth. The guy blankly stared at the path she walked out of. Standing infront of the bed he stared the wrinkles on sheet thinking about her little figure deep in slumber. Not forgetting the flash of pain and betrayal, her eyes reflected. His lips parted leaving a sigh meanwhile the girl directly stepped into the shower after stripping every layer of clothing she had on. Turning the shower ON, she decided to not let things break her down. She never expected him to love her....then why in hell was it hurting so fucking bad?The pain had consumed every inch of hers drowning her deep into melancholy! Collecting every shattered piece of her heart she stepped out of the shower wrapping towel around her. Standing infront of the mirror she stared at every corner of her body.....the very inch where he once planted countless kisses! making her fell in love with every insecurity of hers! Throwing every thought of him out she threw a sweatshirt with jeans. Once done, her eyes travelled her whole room finding a large book shelf. Never did she thought she would drown herself to find life out of words but here was she seeking life! Her fingertips moved from every type of book cover but before she could look at the title...a knock called her out . "Come in", a maid entered in. "Mam, Boss asked for you!", she spoke leaving the room after a bow. How more is destiny gonna play with her?she wants to run away from him but....? Earning courage she stepped in his room after a knock and there stood he....dressed in a leather black jacket and pants followed by leather shoes. His head bearing cap as a crown! Right now she wanted to throw the cap off his head and run fingers through his hairs which feel softer than feathers. His dark black orbs, the one she wanted to fill up with emotions. She still remembered turning them golden with anger. Why hadn't she kissed his lips before knowing about her? before him throwing words full of hate at her? Just then her eyes met his and she looked away refusing to stare into them! It didn't matter of how heavenly his charms appeared because all she knew was he wasn't the person she ever loved!
"Since tonight's ball, we're heading to buy you dress!", he instructed to which the girl nodded turning around when his words interrupted. "I never asked you to leave?"........."neither did I asked you to throw trust on me cause at the end it will break you! and you'll assume me as TRAITOR!", he stated as a whole jerk who lacks at choosing the correct words. The girl shrugged her shoulders before replying.
"You were never asked to care!", she replied plainly leaving the room and entering into white SUV of his. Settling himself he started with the drive, silence filling the atmosphere. The whole ride she had her eyes out of his sight! How pathetic did he felt of himself? when at a moment he wanted her to be silent but at the other the silence was tearing him apart! Someday she would have to face all that! Thou it was what he had transformed himself into....a demon disguised as human! And the car stood at it's venue....bringing them back to life! couldn't be blamed as they were too consumed with thoughts. Entering in she was welcomed by many dresses hanging on the mannequin. "Sir how can I help you?", a woman asked in the most polite way entirely opposite to the man's tone. "Show her some gowns!", he said making himself comfortable on the sofa. "Mam this way..!", she spoke bringing her to the centre of mall showing her several heavy gowns mainly because of being THE KINGS QUEEN! Her eyes scanned every dress but none could fascinate her. She wanted a dress neither too revealing not too vibrant. Glancing at the man she found him involving his life into the damn phone! but what else can she expect? Taking a deep breath she found something she wanted! there lied a white gown it's boundary touching the floor, sunshine kissing every pearl of her dress! Picking the one she drew curtains throwing the fibre on her admiring every pearl shinning brighter than a diamond! Pulling the curtains aside she stepped out following gasps. The man ahead froze at his place....his fingers stopping at it's trace. She had every eye glued upon her...staring at her with admiration! Feeling somewhat uncomfortable she pulled her head down the exact moment when the male laid his eyes on her. She seemed as a goddess stepping out of utopia! Never have he seen her such because he never took any vows with her. A marriage on paper was all they were tied into! Her golden locks were drawn together waving in every direction they find! His eyes examined of how hard she was fighting the crimson shade that somehow appeared on her cheeks. He could feel his breaths syncing with hers. Never had he laid any attention to her flawless features and he actually regretted that! A perfect blend of mischef with innocence is what her eyes hold! The little scrunch that appear on her thin nose makes her face look as an art and lastly her lips.....shaded pink with traces of peach in them.  The sweet taste of them holding the power to erase every bitterness of his heart away. She raised her head staring at him...her eyes holding betrayal making him pronounce. "We'll be getting this one". He spoke to one of the worker and she headed in to change her dress. There has been no reason to feel hurt...but she still did! The emotion she was feeling currently couldn't be named pity as it was stronger than the one. Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes when his words rang in her head.
"What if I fell?. "I won't let you hurt!".
And a tear escaped down her cheek which she wiped away harshly. Meanwhile the man out tried everything he could to gain his senses back but the only image his mind was drawing was hers in gown! He ran hand through his hairs when his eyes caught several men dressed up in uniform entering the place. A  sudden gush of anxiety ran over him. If it had been him alone he wouldn't have mind throwing himself infront of those bastards....but now as for his little doll he couldn't pull any risk! She was all he had in mind leaving people around. Carrying himself elegantly he entered in drawing the curtain for him to enter. Once he did his eyes met her naked back.....the zipper pulled down upto her back.

So this was the chapter for now. I really hope you'll enjoy this one as it's the lengthiest of all the chapters. And I'm sorry for delay! I hope you understand. Pls let me know about your opinions. I'll be waiting for your precious comments. Enjoy reading......thank you very much!