Past strikes!

Zaire glanced at the girl once before entering into Dangshin's room. Coming across that large, old rusty door he sighed heavily hoping for the best, he turned the handle, entering in! The foul smell hit his nose forcing his hands to cover that! His eyes met spider webs and the room looked damn creepy and finally his eyes caught something which he feared the most! "Why the hell don't he understands? He's starting all that again!", his voice was filled with concern. The past began to play in his mind especially the man's look.... the anger, his pathetic look and everything made his heart tremble with fear. "Zaire!", a voice lingered in his ears making him flinch a little. Forcing his body which seemed almost lifeless, he rushed out of the door making sure to lock the door behind. Coming out of Dangshin's room his eyes gazed upon the girl who was dressed up in a white dress lengthen upto her knees with white heels! She looked as a little doll with her hairs set free. "Why're you sweating?", the confused girl asked pushing her locks behind her ear meanwhile Zaire's eyes roamed everywhere trying to find a valid reason to exclude any suspection. "Aah... you look cute!", he spoke smiling awkwardly well what can one expect from a person who can't lie! "Zaire..". "Hurry up or we'll be late!", he spoke pushing her into his car. Before entering he glanced upon the mansion with a worried look. Turning the engine on, the drive began with almost no talks, just silence roaming around. She sighed whereas there was Zaire occupied by thoughts particularly about the door and Dangshin! "Zaire!", the girl yelled out of frustration making the man quiver. He turned looking at the girl with a confused frown covering his beautiful face. "We almost passed the convenience store!", she sounded angry making Zaire sigh. His index finger run along his temple massaging it. Taking a turn he parked by the store. Entering in the store, she picked a trolley grabbing snacks and things needed whereas the guy was almost zoned out. The past was flashing up again and again making his blue eyes turn worried ones having no depth in them.....all it held was fear! He slid his hand in pocket taking his device out. Dialing a no..which for sure belonged to Dangshin and as expected he rejected his call! His lips parted giving out an exhausted sigh. His eyes stood up on the girl who was having a grin, devouring chocolates as a kid. "Dangshin!pls stop all that! Don't repeat the mistakes!", his words sounded much more as a plead. Moving towards the girl he spared a few glances at her knowing nothing can stop Dangshin!

This chapters kinda short and maybe Abit boring but yeah it's related to plot. Btw what do you think about the mistake that Zaire was referring to. Is there something much more than that! And that door!! I hope you are as curious as I am. Pls vote if you like the chapter and waiting for your opinions. Thank you very much..!!!!