Him as Moon

The girl's scared eyes roamed everywhere trying to find the villian and there was he! She stepped out of the car rubbing her eyes gently eyeing the place. She felt the hardness of road slip away and the next moment her feet were on the sand. Well it was a beach.! surrounded by almost no one around. Moving to the man, she sat at a reasonable distance when her eyes caught the dark sky painted all black with white sprinkled! Being a person who admires nature the most she couldn't help but to wonder which natural element would resemble to Dangshin Qin, the king of hell! Pondering she realized it's actually the moon. Once you glance at the moon you feel yourself drowning into its mesmerizing beauty but studying it carefully you'll realize that beautiful moon holds a deep feeling of emptiness and loneliness. Indeed the moon perfectly resembles to Dangshin. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of waves the only music breaking the silence! She shook her head smiling on her own. She've caught herself umpteenth time staring at the villian with so much adoration in her eyes. Was she falling for him? She smiled glancing at the man. Anyone would fell for someone like him whose born with godly looks but it wasn't the reason she was falling for him! Infact she had none! to fell for him. Then why? She should be hating him for dragging her into troubles! Even after having millions of reason to hate, my heart still chooses the single one to love you..! But when did she fell for him? Was it the moment he save her or the moment his lips brought a rollar coaster of emotions to her heart or when he addressed her as "his doll!"?
Whenever, however it was, she was now in love, in love with Dangshin Qin! For now all she wanted was to love him the way he deserves to be loved as a Human being! She engulfed herself finally having someone to love. The deep voice rang through her ears bringing her back to reality. "We shall leave!", he spoke glancing at the place. He looked as a model so fine but the most beautiful part of him was... his alluring eyes. But right now the coldness that would surround them was replaced by emptiness and sadness. "Tear your gaze!", his voice low but full of dominance. He sighed heavily looking at her bare foot. Letting out an exhausted sigh his eyes moved towards the place once again. His black hairs moved in a perfect rhythm with the blowing wind. Seeing him moving away she forced her body to stand. Wiping the dirt off her pants she moved eyes stuck on the starry sky when out of blue she slipped. Her face hugging the sand! Wincing in pain she muttered, "F**k!". "Clumsy doll!", the man murmured sliding his arm around her legs pulling her up in his embrace. "I'm not!", she argued back to receive an eye roll as response. He left her on the car moving inside. She shrugged her shoulders admiring the sky. Being a night person which she was, she wondered why people prefer night over day? Maybe because they don't want the world to realize how ugly their life actually is! Her face looked up at the person who was standing in front of her preventing the cold breeze to reach her. Holding her feet gently, he wiped the dirt away sliding it into the shoe. She smiled looking at the man who was so focused, wearing his usual frown! Cute! This man was making her fell for him harder and harder every second without himself knowing. Strange how we can gather so many feelings for someone without them even knowing! The sadness and emptiness wasn't replaced and she wanted him to know there is someone whose ready to hear him speak, whose there to wipe his tears away and who will stay by his side forever! Taking a deep breath she pulled his collar pressing her lips o his. For a second his muscles tensed but the next second when her lips moved his muscles relaxed. His mind fell to daze and the only thing he could comprehend was her soft lips brushing against his. Gently pushing her lips she sucked his moving hers tenderly on his just the way he did once! The man didn't respond instead he pulled her closer asking her to continue. Pouring all the emotions into a touch, she moved away taking deep breaths filling her lungs with oxygen. "Are you trynna seduce me, Babygirl?", the man spoke eyeing the panting girl whose eyes were wide by now. "No!", she yelled and the man chuckled. Her reaction was priceless but the most priceless was his laughter! His amusing laughter echoed in her ears causing her heart to skip beats, one on other!
I would like to begin my everyday with you and end it with your laughter. Turning time back, I would watch every moment I fall for you...!

I'm sorry I couldn't upload it by the day but here it is. Hope you enjoy the chapter. This chapter sounds too romantic to me! Well pls let me know about your opinions..! about them as couple and about the girl's feelings!