Door to Past

Peeking through the window, sunlight beamed making the girl groan in annoyance. Pushing her body up, she sat on the bed squinting. Her lips went wide thinking about last night, his laughter, the relief in his eyes, everything was beautiful especially the realization of being in love with Dangshin Qin! Heading towards the bathroom, she did her morning routine wanting to see the villian. Rushing downstairs she came across every area of the Mansion, his gym room, dinning table but there were no traces of him. Did he just left? "Morning!", a voice echoed in her ears sending chills down her whole body. Turning around she saw Zaire wearing a white shirt with jeans. His inked hairs were pushed back making him look handsome! but he's not the person she's looking for. Her smile dropped and she plopped herself on the couch mumbling, "Morning Zaire!". "That was rude!", Zaire exclaimed settling himself beside her eyeing the girl who chose to ignore his words just as her man ignore his presence. Her man!!! Grabbing her device she opened Dangshin's contact debating either to call him or not when a voice interrupted, "He's out for a mission and his device probably is switched off!", Zaire stated. Her face dropped. How badly did she wanted to see him? F**k he's drivin' her crazy! "I wasn't thinking about him!". "Really?", the man raised his eyebrow smirking at her. Aish! She misses the signature smirk of Dangshin. "Where you going?". "Just think bout think your man. I need to leave!", he spoke fixing his jacket, the pink jacket! on his broad shoulders and lean body. "Hey, what am I to do all alone?". "Daydreaming!", Zaire mocked heading out of the Mansion. "Don't dare to leave else your man will punish you!", Zaire laughed waving at her before entering into his white G-wagon. The girl left alone was wiggling thinking about the time Dangshin punished her! Her cheeks burned remembering about the hickey he once painted on her neck! Taking a deep breath she grabbed snacks and the whole day went on with Netflix! The alarm rang and she quivered! Checking the time it actually was 5pm. Stretching her arms she yawned walking through the rooms of Mansion. Her steps stood infront of her husband's room. Entering in, she came across the same Black walls. Eyeing his room which had a huge king sized bed in centre, a large window which gave glimpse of the whole place and finally her fingers reached his closet which was filled up with beautiful designer black, white, blue suits! Her eyes stopped at another closet which surprisingly had clothes of women. Beautiful dresses were hanged with accessories kept, sneakers to heels! everything was placed. But how come he have a closet full of women's clothes? Her eyes caught another dark door. Last time when she visited his room nothing such even reached her gaze. The door seemed quite old. Curiosity took over her, her hand moved to the handle giving it a slight twist. The door opened with a thud but before she could peep in Zaire pushed the door close with much force producing sound! His oceanic blue eyes were gazing everywhere. "What you doing here?", his voice was low as to keep the conversation secret. "I thought to check rooms as I was bored", she awkwardly spoke. Zaire grabbed her hand dragging her out of the room. Once they were, he freed her, "Let's go for shopping!", Zaire advised trying his best to divert her attention from the door and hopefully it worked. Her curious eyes were replaced by beams of excitement twinkling like a star. The girl nodded, "Just give me 5 mins and I'll be at the door!". "Ok!". Zaire stood there until the girl was out of his sight and away from Dangshin's room.

Well this chapter may seem Abit boring to many but it's a plot that links with the man's past. So hope you enjoy it. Btw what do you think about the door? And why was Zaire so anxious when the girl opened it? Do that door contains some mysteries?