Pathetic Goddess

"Master there's a guest!",a faint voice echoed which was too low to even hear. Oh yeah he forbade people to enter his room! The man's eyes which were on her had turned cold. She felt herself out of his warmth and her eyes stared at his figure until he disappeared. Turning the shower ON she washed away the sweat she had done last night. Staying for almost an hour in the hot shower, she let her muscles relax. Once refreshed she wore clothes he have arranged for her. It was a hood with ripped jeans. She actually enjoyed he bagginess of the hood providing comfort and warmth to her body. Taking slow steps she reached downstairs. Her eyes fall upon the dinning table occupied by two people. The environment around was filled with utter silence revealing the guest was an unwanted one! Coming across the table her hands flew to mouth to prevent a gasp. She was utterly shocked seeing the shinning actress SUZANNE SMITH! She looked so beautiful on screen but seeing her in real would make her beauty rise by ten times. She looks as a goddess. That shiny red dress hugging her slim body perfectly. A body which every girl would dream of! A manly voice called her out, "Little doll! Have your breakfast!",his voice stern and so dominating. Seating beside him, her eyes still stucked on that angelic beauty whoes eyes were actually on her. Suzanne's eyes held alot of pain! but why did she came here? And how do she knows Dangshin? Her eyes moved to Dangshin who was staring at her giving no glance to Suzzane. "You should put some fruits in your diet!",he said grabbing an apple and a knife. The girl brought her chair close to him whispering in his ear,"Did I passed out last night?". "Yes you did passed out last night while we were in the middle of the process!",he spoke his voice loud enough for every person present to hear. Her cheeks flushed up! this man is so shameless! She lifted her eyes up to find Suzzane staring at her with unbearable pain in her beautiful shinning  black eyes. Turning her eyes to the plate which was filled with fruits! something she never liked! The man sighed calling her out,"Come!". Her eyes moved to his lap where he was pointing at. The surrounding was so scary that she moved to his lap as an innocent pup. Grabbing a slice he brought it close to her lips but she looked away. This doll of his had alot of tantrums and he knew well of how to deal with them! "Do you want me to feed you with my  lips?", the moment those words left his lips she stuffed a whole slice in her mouth making the man chuckle. Everyone's eyes shoot wide hearing him laugh for the first time ever and damn it was so addictive! The way he treats her, pampers her was all new! "Dangshin.....", Suzzane spoke bringing almost everyone's attention towards her but the one she was seeking for was fixed on the girl eating. "Dangshin... Dangshin.. I need to confess something I really love you....", her throat lost its voice eyeing the man whose eyes were dark by now turning her beautiful face to go pale. Seeing him at this moment felt as facing the demon! "Pls accept my feelings!", she somehow managed to bring her words to an end. Her words which almost sounded as a beg but why was she begging when almost every guy was head over heels behind her? She turned wanting to look at the man's face but his hold on her forced her to stay still avoiding that horrific look of his! "Marc drive her safely!", a bodyguard stepped ahead nodding at Dangshin's words. She didn't wanted to leave especially at such a moment but feeling cold chills she moved away.

I'm sorry for uploading it late. So what do you think will Dangshin accept Suzzane's proposal? And if not what can be the reason for him rejecting her? I request you to vote for the chapter and share your opinions on the story. Pls don't be a silent reader...