Terrible memory

The cafe was decorated with balloons making the place look so comfy and lively. The gaurds stayed out letting her in alone. Her eyes met Joshua's and she ran to him, hugging him! Strange! "Wassup?", he asked concerned about her. "Nothing!", she replied pulling away from the hug moving towards the counter leaving Joshua all shocked. It was a special day, a beautiful memory which she wanted to create with the villian! How foolish of her! She wouldn't be sad but she actually was. "Stay positive!", she reminded herself before putting a smile on. Half of the day passed and now all her hopes died. She kept on glancing at the door but he didn't appeared. Her eyes went down. Why was it all happening to her? Why do she wanted him to be near her? Her lips parted leaving a tiring sigh. "Tired?", a voice asked. How foolish of her to think the person to be Dangshin? "Yeah", she said stretching her arms when the guy ruffled her hairs. "Yeah see whose there?", his voice sounded cracking in-between. Turning in the direction he pointed her eyes fall upon a manly figure seated with a smile, "Zaire!", she exclaimed in happiness and a huge smile formed on her lips seeing the person she was waiting for. She could see all eyes glued up on the bench occupied by him. Even thou he had no emotions on but still people can't stop but to stare at the godly person. He had a black jacket on with black jeans. His hairs were falling freely covering the scar she admired! His eyes observing the whole place. She moved towards the coffee machine smiling on her own. The man stared at the whole place. It resembles alot with her personality! Lively with no restrictions. He wasn't affected by people eyeing him well it can be called a routine! Whereas Zaire seemed to be bored looking around. He had a white shirt tucked in blue pants, dressed just as the girl. His black orbs stopped at his doll. Her golden brown locks were tied up in a messy bun with loose strands caressing her skin. The next moment  he saw a smile on her lips. It was the first time he saw that which would make eyes lose their vision. Her eyes seemed so relieve and he loved seeing that! She held her head up to find him staring at her. Blood rushed up her cheeks. Why the hell was she blushing when he was the one caught staring? Dangshin's device rang making him go out of the cafe. Her eyes fall upon Zaire who was busy flirting with girls seems like he found a good company! She headed towards one of the table carrying a cup of coffee. Within a blink the vase shattered into pieces making everyone quiver. Just then alot of gunshots were heard and the sound didn't stop. Sounds of glass breaking, people screaming, firing was all reaching one's ears! Terrible memory! The man on call turned around hearing gunshot! Luckily his gaurds were in the cafe. His steps proceeded towards cafe in hurry when his eyes caught a manly figure rushing out of the cafe" Joshua?". He ran in, eyes holding concern. He tried not to be clouded by negative thoughts but nothing seems to work! Zaire's with her, he assured himself. But can he trust Zaire after what happened in the past?

I hope you enjoy the chapter. Btw what do you think is the past behind Dangshin's and Zaire's friendship? What can be something that turned their friendship to hatred?......