Destined to be demon

Coming in the huge room which had walls of white colour. There lied coushins as well as sofa and within the centre lies a large LCD screen. Grabbing the remote she settled herself on one of the sofa turning the screen ON. She kept on altering the channel when one caught her attention leaving her dumbstruck. Everything froze and everyone present gasped hearing the news
"Suzzane Smith! the golden crush! was found dead in her apartment by 9th July!".
As much as she remembered Suzzane came in the mansion a week back. Everything seemed normal back then. People claimed that she was fighting a battle with depression. A sudden flashback hit her mind, "Dangshin...I love you!". Was it because of confession? Did Dangshin murdered her? No he can't!but killing someone wasn't big deal to him.... Several thoughts were running in her mind when her eyes drew upon Dangshin who was heading towards his room, earpiece fitted in his ear. His face as hard as core! and she could hear him yelling at someone. Even thou she doubted him but deep down her heart knew he couldn't. Right now she was curious to know what did happen after she left the mansion that day. Hours later, it was dawn and the whole surrounding had gone silent. The man came out of shower with joggers. His one hand holding a towel wiping his wet hairs. That's when he heard the door open. Could be either his doll or Zaire and right now he wasn't in mood to deal with Zaire. Turning around him eyes met a pair of angry ones and by the deep blue colour he could bet those belonged to Zaire Kennedy! Zaire had just stepped out of shower his hairs messy as usual, Dangshin sensed something was up but he choosed to ignore Zaire's presence and headed towards his closet throwing a shirt on him. "From how long have you started it?". The calm voice sent him to daze. His stomach dropped realising what Zaire was talking about but being a jerk which he was he choosed to care less. "Just spit out!", Zaire stated. Finally Dangshin broke the silence. "What you talkin' bout?". "Stop playing around!", Zaire screamed not caring about Dangshin's eyes that had turn dark. He was certain even if they weren't in terms of speaking Dangshin wouldn't pick a fight! "You better know what's going in my mind!". "What? about Suzzane?". Zaire clenched his fist, his knuckles turning almost white. "ABOUT THE FUCKING DOOR!", he yelled on top of lungs making the man's eyes go wide.

Dangshin stepped into her room. The light was already ON. The last time he visited the room was the day he forced her into marriage! so basically it was his first time checking her room out. His steps slowly moved to a large dark wall but it didn't look scary instead it appeared lively! with picture and lights. His eyes scanned every picture...he could hear her giggles, laughter. Below every pic was something inscribed. His eyes landed on a picture...her holding an icecream with a guy...probably Joshua. They were posing smiling to the camera and the other one in the collage was Joshua holding her up, a huge smile plastered on both faces.
"Best memory with best friend!".
The next one was both of them patting a puppy. His eyes scanned every picture and he realised the smile her lips would carry did actually reach to her eyes. He shut his eyes recalling Zaire's words
Flashback
"About the fucking door!", Zaire yelled out. His face had turned red, his eyes filled with concern, worry and rage. "Just answer my damn question!", his voice raised with raised with anger reaching its limit. "Since a year..!". Dangshin stated his voice filled with calmness. "Look me in eyes!". Dangshin who was avoiding his eyes stared into them with anger and rage. "Will you be able to survive seeing hatred in them!", he yelled managing to spit venom with every word he pronounce. "Why the hell do you need come up with the past Everytime! Just forget that!". "I WON'T!". "Dangshin stop being childish!", Zaire explained running hand through his hairs....something he do when gets frustrated. "I can't. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU BETRAYED ME ZAIRE!", he roared meanwhile Zaire was left stunned. His eyes were holding pain by now. "Just stop with what you are upto. Don't turn yourself into something you aren't!", he screamed. Although the words were out of anger but still the worry and concern couldn't be hid behind.
"I am destined to a demon who is NEVER MEANT FOR LOVE!", Dangshin stated before exiting the room.
Flashback ends!

So it was for today... What do you think about eh door and Zaire betraying Dangshin? Well what do you think will be Dangshin's reaction knowing his little girl loves him... pls let me know your opinions. Those are precious to read.... Since I need to participate in the wattys at any cost so am gonna complete the story and the updates will be regular as long as I can manage.... And if this story doesn't qualifies Ill work with other........alright enjoy reading