Masked guy!

She walked in the beautiful calming place which was all surrounded by people. A huge smile grew on her lips. If beauty could be named an emotion... for sure it would be LOVE. Her thoughts were interrupted by a yell. "Yah!come already there's alot work left", a boy similar to her age stated. She rolled her eyes before moving close to the guy. Tieing her hairs in a messy bun and an apron around her waist she was about to leave when the guy hugged her neck." I missed you!". "Yah ok!ok!", she said pushing him away. "You don't like your bestfriend hugging you?",he pouted. "To be honest!NO!!", she said holding the coffee mugs. "Wait, is it a hickey?", his finger pointed towards the fresh mark. "Fuck!!", she cursed. "Aish you are no more a virgin?", he yelled in excitement making her eyes go wide. She immediately stuffed his mouth with strawberry cake. "Why you need to be so loud?", he gulped the slice and spoke. " Man, you lost your virginity!. "Nope I didn't!", he raised his eyebrows in confusion, "then?" he said earning a sigh from her. "I got forced to a mafia and...". "What MAFIA!!",he yelled in fear. "Fuck!don't be noisy!", she commanded shooting glares at him, "What's his name?,. "as you know him!". "Speak up!". "DANGSHIN!". Hearing name his mouth hung wide open. His reaction was something she expected earlier. She shook her head,"Joshua?Josh!!", she yelled making him startle. "Do that mean the mafia king Dangshin?". "I guess yeah!", she spoke irritated. Now his eyes were filled with concern, "I heard he killed his own parents brutally. "Is that so?", she said preparing Cappuccino."He can hurt you!". "I don't care!, she said walking away to the customers. A pair of concerned eyes were fixed on her as soon as she came to the counter. His arms wrapped themselves around her. It was strange and so was what she felt! "Joshua?". "I'm scared you'll be hurt", he spoke in baby voice melting her heart. She chuckled lowly. " Such a crybaby!",she said wiping his tears away. "Now let's just work!". Joshua nodded still holding her finger as a baby. "Now can you pls leave me?", she said with a done look. Joshua nodded hesitatingly leaving her finger.
As the girl was taking orders she moved to a desk which was occupied by a masked guy,his eyes covered by googles. "Sir,what would you like to have?". She held her head up to only find that man staring at her. As her eyes met his covered ones the masked guy immediately looked away. His behavior was strange! Before she could even utter the man grabbed his belongings rushing out. "Hey shall I drive you off!", Joshua asked. "No I'll...." before her sentence could reach its end FOUR MEN dressed up in black stood infront of her. "Mam it's time for you to leave", one of them spoke. She rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Can you all let me live?". "Mam you need to report home within 15 minutes or else it would cause us a trouble". "Fuck you all!", she yelled walking towards the luxurious white car in anger!!