Ball

Palaces exist in fantasies would be a huge lie cause the view ahead was too beautiful to be called one. For a while every thought had escaped her head and all she could think of was exploring the beautiful venue. She thought of herself as a princess walking down the carpet to reveal a delicious decoration. The decoration had indeed add life to everything. The white colour screamed royalty and power! Heading towards one of the table she was seated beside the villian who had been utterly silent. Her eyes roamed everywhere to find people dressed up in black. She felt left out! every eye had been on her but she decided to play cool. The man beside her had eyes stuck on the venue pondering hard. Hardly had he seated when women ran upto him abandoning other males. "I've my wife along!", he stated his hand flying towards her thigh and the ladies were pushed out of his view. The surrounding had again turned noisy. "I need to use the restroom!", she added and the man got his hand off her bringing his gaze to device. A heavy sigh left her lips. Heading towards the restroom she had a little touch up. Turning on heels she came to the place where she had left from, to see few men seated on the bench. They seem to be involved in serious conversation so she decided to stay. Staying still her eyes had been stuck on Dangshin, for now she felt herself being strongly attracted to him. He had one of the black suits on....his hairs were allowed to be a mess, a hot mess! Don't know if it was the attire that made him eye-catching or the words his tongue had slipped.
" A beast can never hold beauty in!". The way his eyes stared, those words sounded as if he was reminding himself rather than telling her. He was nowhere to be a beast! she had seen how helpless his eyes looked and by no chance was she going to leave him such. "You seem to be left out of the conversation?", a voice stated and by the English ascent she knew who the person was. "Well, I never was a part of it, Mr. Knight". " I don't remember telling you my full name!". "I guess, I too have ways, Mr Roy Knight!", she spoke making Roy laugh. Since he was busy laughing she got enough time to notice what he was dress like. He had a royal blue suit which had been made with all perfection. It seemed as the oceanic waves had themselves contributed to paint his dress.... and her eyes shifted to his face. By no way is she going to be bored of praising those emarald stones. Never was she a fan of green eyes but his eyes had turned tables! A silver chain was hanging around his neck perfectly adding to his personality. Once he caught her staring, a smirk crowned his lips. "You look beautiful, Amore", he stated making her roll eyes at the choice of nickname. And again her eyes went to the table. The other men had left and the villian was now surrounded by women. Thou he had eyes on his device but that couldn't help the pang of jealous she was feeling. "Almost every men present here is a manwhore!". Roy stated following her burning gaze. "Do that counts you in?", she blurted. The sarcasm was all unplanned but it was goodly ignored by Roy with an amusing laughter breaking her gaze off Dangshin. "Keep it down woman!", Roy stated referring to sarcasm to which she shrugged shoulders. "Not possible!", she stated to which Roy stood straight making her frown. The laughter had died bringing silence. He continued with small steps towards her. " I can help, Amore!", he spoke. A smirk crowning his lips. She had a step back when an arm held her. Her eyes shifted to Dangshin who had eyes on Roy, making the smirk grow into devilish grin.
"Ici nous nous rencontrons une fois de plus, Dangshin Qin!". [Here we meet once again, Dangshin Qin!], Roy stated eyeing the man with a grin plastered on his lips.
"Je ne voudraus pas que tu traines ma femme dans les coins pour la conversation!". [ I wouldn't like you dragging my wife to corners for conversation!], he spoke and the girl's eyes shot wide on hearing him speak French. She was unaware of him knowing any language other than English.
"Votre femme? Doit dire que vous obtenez toujours les meilleurs choses"
[Your wife? Must say you always gets the best stuff!]. Roy stated smiling at the girl and Dangshin's grip around her waist tightened. She stared at him who had veins popping out of his neck.
"maid à la fin, il faut que cela viemma à moi!". [but at last it has to come to me!]. Roy finished his sentence making Dangshin's jaw clench in anger .
" Garde tes yeux loin d'elle ou bien je te tirerai dans les orbites!". [Keep your eyes off her or else I'll shoot you in the sockets!]. Dangshin stated. Thou she didn't understood even abit of their conversation....she decided to enjoy his ascent which sounded so sexy turning her knees to jelly. Glad his grip never left her.
"J'ai déjà des yeux sur tout ce qui la concerne". [I already have eyes on everything that deals with her!].
"vous feriez mieux de reculer....". [You better back off.....]
"Elle ve être l'autre femme Qui t' abandonment!". [She's gonna be the other woman abandoning you!]. Roy spoke and the anger reached its limit making a smirk lay on Roy's lips.
"vous serez ruinèt". [You'll be ruined].
"restez juste loin d'elle!". [Just stay away from her!], Dangshin barked. His features turning golden with anger. The girl stared at both men in confusion.
"It was pleasure meeting you, mon cher meilleur ami! [my dear bestfriend]. Roy spoke with a grin pleased how his words could control Dangshin's head. "Catch you soon Amore", Roy spoke softly to the girl leaving the couple alone. She drew eyes to Dangshin who seemed quite pissed at the arrival of his bestfriend. Bestfriend really? The attention drifted to the announcer who asked people to assemble on the dance floor with their dates.

Well this was the chapter for today! I hope you like that. I would like to know if using other language was fine or the chapter could have been better without using one. Well it was really a tough work! Btw what did Roy meant by the other woman abandoning you? Do that concerns with Dangshin's past? Is Roy going to use his little doll to ruin him? Well for that keep reading. I promise for the next chapter to be beyond your thinking and as always my favourite thing.... I would be waiting for your precious words. Thank you very much..!