Crushed wings!

"We were bestfriend!", Roy's words echoed in her ears. She somehow managed her stiffened body out of the seat. Turning around she was about to leave when an arm interrupted her actions. "I know it's difficult to trust but I insist you to take your time!", he spoke. His voice gentle and touch careful enough to not hurt her as if she was a flower who would be crushed if pulled harder! Her eyes stayed glue at his face, a concern evident in his eyes. She felt a pull on her hand looking up she realised it was Roy. He wrote a number on her palm.. probably his. Her eyes flickered back to his face.... Can she trust him? The angelic face of his was forcing her to trust his words even thou she didn't want. Why will he even lie? Her eyes caught his lips which were drawn into a smile staring at her one last time before leaving the place. The confused girl stepped out staring at her palm when her eyes caught a frustrated angry Zaire and gaurds glued to him. That's when realisation caught her, Dangshin had got about her escape! She but her lips in nervousness when Zaire stated, "You've disappointed me alot!". Her eyes met Zaire's thou his appearance seemed rough but his eyes held disappointment. Without giving her any moment, Zaire moved away with guards bringing the girl back. She was forced into car when in real she had no guts to protest! The whole way her mind was filled with many thoughts.....if in particular about Roy and Dangshin's friendship. The way to mansion was occupied with thought when the car came to a halt. Right now she was high on adrenaline....the nervousness pushing itself on her turning her palms sweaty. She was pushed out of car in the mansion when her eyes met Dangshin sitting on an armchair near fire. She realised his hairs were messed seems like he had run fingers through them several times.....that's when the man's interrupted, "Enjoyed your freedom?"
Not lieing her heart accelerated at his words. Never have he spoke such to her, voice filled with coldness and sarcasm. Seeing infront of her, he stared into her eyes. The girl caught his eyes which were dark sending chills down her body when his hand grabbed her jaw harshly....his grip was never so tight and suffocating! "Answer me!", he stated to which the girl stared down not getting words to express. She felt voiceless when nothing escaped her throat making the man grab a fist of her hairs. "I said answer me!". His grip had always been protection but right now she wanted to drag herself out of it. She felt as a butterfly whose wings were being crushed under his firm grip. "Where the hell are your gutts that made you escape earlie?", he spoke his words filled with sarcasm. Leaning her hairs his hands found her jaw gripping it. She felt her skin burning under his touch. "Where the fuck were you?", he yelled profanities following every sentence his lips manage to utter. Receiving no reply he forced her chin up roaring right at her face. "I DON'T LIKE REPEATING MYSELF!". "I TOO DISLIKE BEING GAURDED EVERYTIME!",she screamed pushing him off her. " Stop with that bitchy attitude of yours". . "Who the fuck are you to order me?". "I fucking OWN you!", he yelled emphasizing the word own. "Fuck you! I need my freedom!", she screened and the man looked down taking deep breaths throwing the anger out of him. Lifting his head up slowly he glanced at her from toe to head. A shiny layer of  red dress covering her body. Identifying the dress he lost himself yelling at her. "WHO THE FUCK ALLOWED YOU TO WEAR THIS DRESS!", he yelled making her frown in confusion. "WHAT DID YOU THOUGHT WHILE TOUCHING HER CLOSET?. SPARE A GLANCE AT THE MIRROR YOU UGLY BITCH!",he roared holding her jaw up and she caught his eyes..for a second she flinched not recognising the person infront. His eyes had gone total dark and it was the first time she feared him. Thou his eyes never showed admiration but never did they reflected hatred! "YOU CAN NEVER BE LIKE HER!". HER, who was her? She was fine with him yelling at her but the fact his heart have someone inside made her heart squeeze hard! She was hurt! as a bird who was thrown out of the nest! She stared down when the man threw a vase down making her quiver. He wasn't the one she loved, he wasn't the Dangshin she was in love with! And the actual thing was she feared the person infront! Soon Roy's words emerged in her head," He killed his own parents!". "You killed your parents?", she yelled out of fear and the man stared at her throwing the gun at her chest making everyone's eyes go wide. The tears she was forcing back slowly welled her eyes up! "YOU'RE A MONSTER! A FUCKING DEMON DISGUISED AS HUMAN!", she yelled and the man pressed the trigger. Everything froze and warm tears poured down her cheeks when he stared into hers. The bullet hasn't touched her as Zaire forced Dangshin's hand up. "You're not my Dangshin!", she whispered staring into his shocked orbs. Forcing her body away from his warmth she stepped into her room turning the door lock. When she fall on her knees recalling the incident....the gun didn't scared her but he himself do!maybe she loved a wrong guy?maybe Roy was right he was a threat to her? Hugging her knees she allowed the salty liquid escape her eyes.

I was scared not of him but of my feelings of how far have I have reached loving a demon who was danger to me!
So yeah this was it for today. Hope you enjoy reading the chapter! And yeah as usual I'll be waiting for ur opinions eagerly so feel free to express. Btw what do you think of Dangshin did he actually murdered his parents? Are the rumors about him true?......