Women and trust?

She screamed her chest moving up and down....her forehead had sweat beads. Gaining senses back she pulled the duvet off....her eyes revolving around her body which once was covered with blood but to her suprise those cuts never existed! She let out a deep breath when her eyes landed on a hand holding glass of water staring up she caught eyes with Zaire. His anger being replaced by concern. "Gulp it down your throat!", he spoke. His voice gentle making her nod and within a sip the whole glass was emptied. Grabbing the glass away from her, he sat beside. "How you doing?". "Better", she added staring away from him. "Zaire whose dress was that?", she asked her voice filled with uncertain calmness. "Better if Dangshin tells you himself!", he stated and the girl went silent. Her fingers fidgeting together trying to ease the tension rising up in her heart. "Did he murder his parents?", she asked making the man freeze in between. His hand still in mid air turning around he faced her. "What if he actually did?", his words left her clueless. Do that mean Dangshin killed his own parents? but why? What can be the reason behind? Her silence was enough for Zaire to turn around when her words echoed.
"Still I'll stick to his side!", she spoke. Her words were certain filled with confidence. Zaire smiled at her before leaving a peck on her forehead. "He's not a bad guy. He too have a story behind!", Zaire stated and now her eyes were filled with questions. Before she could ask any Zaire stepped out leaving her alone in a path filled with uncertainties.
Zaire stepped into the office room eyeing the man who had his back on him. Little did he knew about the internal battle going in his head.
"Satisfied scaring the little girl, aren't we?", Zaire questioned. His every words reaching the peak of sarcasm.
"The little creature was a fool to expect alot and someday those expectations had to break!". "I wish you could acknowledge of how insensible you sound?". "cause you don't see the danger I can cause to her!". "It's you who don't see how real you feel around her!", Zaire stated and the man ahead sighed choosing to stare out of the window.
"Not every women gonna betray you!", and Dangshin was left out of words. Women and trust? Trust was something every woman of his life had broke once. It's wisely said when once lost can't be gained back. Indeed
Trust is just as a piece of paper, once broken it becomes crumbled paper which can't be perfect ever again!
Ignoring his silence Zaire turned over his heels to leave the room when his voice made him freeze on the spot. "Zaire she caught me stabbing the body!", Dangshin mumbled. His voice so low and for an instance Zaire turned around eyeing the man who still had his back on him refusing to stare at anyone. "Open up with her and I assure you she'll still to you!", he advised leaving the room.
Minutes later the door opened with a creak sound and his eyes caught her silehoutte sound asleep. Stepping forward his eyes scanned her whole face remembering about her scared figure earlier. Thou he wanted the world to fear him but for some reasons he hated seeing her fear him! She had been the first person to ever cross his words! Taking a deep breath, he lowered his head when his eyes caught the bruise around her neck and wrist due to the suffocating grip of his and for awhile he felt the rough exterior of him turning soft. Gently holding her wrist he applied antiseptic over there. As his finger brushed her skin the girl quivered in her sleep. "Pls don't..don't kill me!. Words never affected him!never did they! Neither when he was accused as murder of his own parents not when he was refered to as a demon! but now his chest felt heavy holding the guilt in....the guilt of building terror in her! His eyes had a flash of emotions which lasted for certain blinks. This little doll of his sown a seed of emotions deep down in his head....the very thing he had neglected from his life! cause he was a demon! His fingers trail down her skin covering the bruise with ointment. Thou she was in slumber still her expressions changed into playful ones. His touch which once was a comfort to her was now scaring her! Slowly his fingers stopped at her neck recalling the tight grip which might have killed her. His finger brushed her skin with ointment remembering how the beast inside took over him! well it was to happen someday! He was a beast and this beauty wasn't meant to him! Once he was done his eyes scanned her figure with guilt. The way her eyes went wide seeing him furiously stabbing the dead body! He was scarier than death. Soon the rain drops began to hit the glass window with full force cutting his thoughts inbetween.
"He thought the rain was bringing peace to his heart when in real it was taking the peace of his brain away..."

"Dangshin... you killed your dad?", a middle aged woman snapped. "I...I didn't!", the little kid cried his hands dipped into fresh blood of his father. "Let's clean it up else the cops will put you behind the bars!", she spoke hurriedly pushing the little boy towards the dead body which belonged to his dad............." You're a b!tch! I feel ashame to call you mom!". "You were never meant for love!", spoke the woman half dead fighting with her lungs to keep oxygen in when a stab made everything blurry, pulling her every breath away........... "How can you Avalon? I fuck!ng love you!". "But I don't....I love Roy!". "Dangshin put the gun down!", Roy blurted seeing the furious man aiming gun at him but before the bullet could erase his existence away there lied Avalon dead on the floor...." You were never meant for love!", were the last words she uttered which still haunt him in sleep.

He sat down on the floor head hung low between his legs. For an instance he thought he was strong when in real he had grown weaker than the past!....

Well this was the chapter. I hope you liked it......and about the man's past I'm curious aren't you? Well the least of flashbacks tells that he might have a heart changing past. Will he open his heart up.. if yes...  Will the girl actually stick to him? Well this chapter showed the pathetic side of the demon...the king of heel. Thank you very much for reading...!