Chapter 17

[WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME MATURED STUFF. I ADVISE YOU PEOPLE TO SKIP IT IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WHILE READING THAT]

Her little finger moved towards his neck which had a little moon before she could have a proper glimpse he turned around, his lips crashing onto hers sucking them hard just as a hungry wolf who is ready to devour his prey. Sucking them, licking them his tongue entered in her mouth travelling every corner of her mouth dancing with her warm tongue. Pulling back he held deep breaths before pulling her into another hot kiss. Her body gave in following his steps behind. Sneakingly his hands moved in her shirt making her gasp feeling the cold sensation of his hands. His hand moved towards her cherries giving them a gentle squeeze to earn a moan her grip tightened around him in pleasure. Pulling apart her eyes caught his which were sparkling with desires in them. The surrounding heated up. He got out of the tub and held her by nape pulling her into kiss once again. Their tongues playing, fighting for the lead, he grabbed her hand bringing it down to his. Her eyebrows creased feeling something hard against her palm. Breaking the kiss her eyes fall upon what she was holding. HOLY CRAP!! IT WAS HIS S€X!! F**k it was damn hard! She pulley her hand back cheeks burning hard. What the hell on Earth was happening? He seemed to want her so bad just as her!! F**k the hormones!! "You're damn hard!", she said eyes fixed up on his. Her eyes were wide and her stomach had multiple knots. "It's your fault thou!", he said. His voice sounded so sexy that her body heated up. Tearing her gaze she looked at his orbs filled with lust. "Since I owe you a life you owe me a night!". Why do her body needs to react suck? He felt as the sexiest person to have ever existed! His lips crashed onto hers kissing her slowly waiting for her to respond and once she did she was knocked down to the wall his lips moving roughly against hers. His hand landed on hips and she moaned. Her moans were enough to make him hard, too hard! Poor doll!! "Hopp!",she jumped on him wrapping her arms around his neck and legs around his torso. Once he was in room, he laid down on the bed with him on the top. His lips pressing hers. Pulling apart his lips landed on her neck, finding her sweet spot, sucking it hard so hard, that it turned red. Her back arched when he pulled the shirt she was wearing off her body. His lips moved to her collarbone back to her lips, he couldn't get enough of them! Her muscles relaxed and within a blink he unclipped her br@. She almost forget to inhale. Seeing her wide eyes the guy moved his lips gently, so gently, till her body didn't relaxed. His hand moved down to her skirt gently squeezing her exposed thigh. Slowly she felt that skirt slid down leaving her in undies. His lips trailed to her bely leaving kissed then to lower belly as he proceeded further she held her legs tight. His hand moved to her cheeks gently caressing them. Soon his lips embraced hers, his lips were a magic that would make her body all relax, and just then her body was forced to relax. His hand moved down, down to her........playing with it. His lips moved down to her chest his hand throwing that clothing away covering her cherries. Her moans got louder when he began sucking them while his hand playing with the other. Giving attention to both, his hand moved down and this time she was all wet down there! He threw his boxers away leaving both of them all naked. His lips once again embraced her bringing her to ease... Have he ever done such with someone? He stopped grabbing a packet of c0nd0m wearing it the girl's eyes stucked up on him. "Dangshin please touch me!",she pleaded. There was no turning point. Hovering over her, he entered into hers, she closed her eyes in pleasure, moaning his name out loud. Nothing could feel any better than feeling him in her!!such a heavenly pleasure!!. He slowly started moving, from slow to fast and the whole room echoed with them moaning each other's name in pleasure.