Last meet

"I'm glad to see you all safe and contented", he spoke with a smile on his lips. She kept on staring at him trying to find the hidden things. "Why did you want to see me?". "Do I need a reason to see my bestfriend?", he spoke smiling. "A bestfriend stalking the other, interesting isn't it?", she retorted and the man's eyes lost their spark. For sure he didn't want it to be dragged into the conversation. "Do you know how much hurt was i? Knowing you Josh wanted to hurt me"., she yelled and his face snapped at her to find her eyes filled with anger. Smiling sadly he grabbed her hand and to his surprise she didn't pull it back. "Were you actually stalking on me?", she spoke. Her voice timid, laced with hurt. Smiling at her, he gave her hand a gentle squeeze. Kneeling down, he kept eyes locked with her. "Even if I do, remember by no chance am I going to hurt you!". His arms ran around her neck engulfing her into his embrace.
"I wish I could steal you from his arms and fill you into mine!", he whispered sending her to daze. Her body was still and all she could remember was his lips lingering on her temple. Don't know for how long was his touch around her? cause the moment she realised the warmth had escape it was too late for everything.....cause there was he lying down, blood pouring out from everywhere making her breath hitch! Screams,gasps following behind but she could hear none...it was as if she had lost her senses of hearing and the only words she could process were his..maybe the last ones.
"Before hurting you, I would gladly give up on my life!". Her legs burned but she kept running trying to catch his soul fading away. Kneeling down she pleaded for him to wake up! she screamed for him to flinch! she embraced him for the coldness to escape his body! but nothing worked. He was gone already....her Josh was dead!!
Eyeing around she searched a familiar face to drag her out of this horrifying reality. With her trembling hands she grabbed her device. Her blurred gaze resting at the particular contact.. and she rang him up. Impatiently waiting for his voice to ring her out but the only audible sound was the beeping. The moment she felt her hopes drained he spoke, "Hlo?", his voice calm and she couldn't help. A sob broke out her lips and his voice kept on ringing but she couldn't whisper even a word. The burning sensation down in throat had made her voiceless. "Just stay by the line and hear me out!", he spoke. His voice breaking in between. Little did she know he was sprinting towards garage. As said she had the device by her ear but not even a single sentence has left her lips except uncountable sobs! "Just breath. I'm on my way!", he spoke through the line and her sobs got louder. Hardly had it been 10 mins when he spoke, "Turn around". And by the shortage of distance she doubted if the voice rang out of his device or by him? Following his instructions she turned around to find him standing with device close to his ear. Without another thought her legs tangled themselves around his waist...her arms making their way around his neck. Meanwhile the man wasn't in shock but no doubt he was unaware of what to do. Never have he calmed a crying women? Slowly he ran his arms around her back and she threw her whole weight on him.
"I'm here with you", he whispered into her ear. His lips lingering on her neck and she calmed to the slightest of bit. Enough for him to handle! Wrapping one arm around her hips he walked towards the car. Settling in with her on his lap he pulled the engine ON. "You can tell me what happened". "I came to see Joshua as he insisted but out of nowhere he got hit by the car....and I lost...him!", she accepted mumbling the last part. Her sobs overcoming the words. She was having another panic attack. Bringing car to halt he caressed he back whispering. "It's going to be alright. He for sure is in a better place!". She nodded her head at his words calming herself. "I'm here for you", he spoke and she hugged him tight. He stayed for a while...a pang rising inside his heart due to her cries.....  at her miserable state! "Since Zaire's at hospital let's head home!", he insisted and she nodded against his neck. Placing one arm around her he continued with the way ahead until her snores rose in his ears. The day for sure was too tiresome for her!! Grabbing her gently he headed towards his room since her had several memories of them together. Placing her on bed he walked grabbing a duvet. Covering her with one he was about to walk away when a hand held onto his. and his eyes met her red ones...due to tears escaping. "Stay please!", she pleaded. He nodded and threw pillows away making himself a room when she placed her head on his lap. Her face buried in his stomach. "Don't push me..atleast not now", she mumbled and pulled herself closer to him. His hand flew to her hairs stroking them gently. The gentleness soothing pain bringing sleep to her tired eyes.

Yeah Joshua Parker is no more! I had a mental breakdown killing my fav character and what hurts the most is he loves her! Well it was,what has to happen...now what do you think will happen next.? Was it actually an accident or..? And why was he even following her? Several mysteries to solve! I hope you like it and pls let me know your opinions. Thank you very much..!