SKULL!!

Without wasting even a single second she sat down by the stair and poured some shampoo on his hairs gently running her fingers through his black locks. His hairs felt so silky against her palm meanwhile the man closed his eyes feeling her fingers moving upto his shoulder giving them a little massage. How good it actually felt? His tensed muscles were forced to relax with his mind running into daze. Her touch felt so soothing and sensational that his body began to react on its own. Pressing his lips tightly, he tried to suppress a moan. His eyes opened when her fingers stopped moving. "Why did you stop?", his voice raspy quite desperate. "mm..that skull on your back?", her eyes running along the tattoo engraved on his back. The skull was painted dark in contrast to his toned body. Seeing it from too close it appeared even more fascinating. "Are you scared?". "It seems quite interesting!", and again he was left dumbstruck. This girl was just too different to the ones he have met. Everything about her was different! and interesting! The silence was broke by a chuckle escaping the man's lips which was a pleasant music, soothing to ears and calming to soul. "But why would you get a skull tattooed?". She said her finger trailing tot he face of the skull, his grip tightened. He was trying hard to control himself but her touches were like an addiction, he wanted them more and more! He felt his almost hardened as rock!!

This chapter is abit short but the next one would be a spicy one. I request you people to vote and share your opinions........!