I..I can't walk!

She pulled the duvet covering her head from the rays of sun but it all went to vain. The sun was determined to wake her up. The alarm clock buzzed making her groan in annoyance. She brought her hands grabbing the pillow burying her face in it. Why the morning needs to be so noisy? Accepting defeat, she forced her eyelids open trying to adjust with the rays. Her eyes moved towards the other side and as expected there was no one in the room except her. Taking a deep breath, her eyes fall upon herself covered in duvet and clothes scattered on the couch. A shade of pink appeared on her cheeks realising how rough he was! She could feel her muscles paining where they never did before. Her body smelled just as him, that addictive masculine fragrance filled with spicy scents. Her stomach chunked up! She tried to stop out of the bed but her body couldn't, her lower part had gone sore and her knees were weak. He couldn't be blamed alone as she was the one demanding him to go faster and rough! How come she be so shameless? Resting for awhile she got up, as her feet touched the ground a sting pain made her sit back on the bed. She couldn't walk but it can't go such, she needs to head to the cafe. Debating with herself she decided to call someone for help and that someone ringing in her head was one who wrecked her bad last night! "Dangshin!". None entered. Her lips parted giving out a sigh. Her head fell down due to disappointment when the door opened wide. Within a jerk she looked up to met Dangshin, all dressed up, to begin his day with usual frown and cold eyes. Still he looked gorgeous! But right now she couldn't stare into his eyes, forcing her eyes to look down. Slowly bringing her gaze up to him, she caught his eyes staring her, raising the hairs on her body. On the other hand the man was feeling something in his abdomen seeing her such. She was wrapped up in a blanket, face hung low with slight blush crept on her cheeks. She looked adorable just as a doll! but this doll wasn't meant to be with a person as him. There's no way he gonna let her go away! Tearing his eyes away from her, he turned about to step out when her little voice echoed in his ears, "Can you.. can you help me?". Her yes fixated on his back but as soon as he turned her gaze fell down. "Why?",his lips curved into smirk. He couldn't let go the chance to tease her. "Why?", he repeated eyes patiently observing her. This girl for sure had some sort of magic in her which would change his mood, something which was never in his control. "I.. I can't walk!",she muttered meeting his eyes. "Was I too rough on you?",he asked. Mocking filled in his words turning the little shade to go dark making her red as a rippened tomato. Nodding her head a little his laughter lingered in her ears. His laughter was nothing mysterious and it sounded too calm and pleasing. "Oh my poor little doll!", he mocked. Him addressing her as his set her heart on fire. It was thumping so hard that she feared he would hear her. She stared up to find a little smile making its way on her lips. Wow that smile was just so beautiful but it faded so quickly! Her mind started imagining him with a smile on... but before she could her breath hitched feeling his breath on her neck. Her eyes fall upon his which were stucked on her body covered by the thin duvet. "First wear something or else I'll get hard!",he whispered handing her a shirt. She've lost count of how many times he have turned her as bright as a tomato. Putting the shirt on the guy held her up in his arms bringing her to shower. That intense night in her mind although it was here from where things  started heating up!