WERE BESTFRIEND

"Well he's the one who stalks you!",Roy uttered his eyes fixed up on the girl whose eyes were wide by now. By no way, is that guy going to be Joshua! Well the time the attack was held at cafe, Joshua was no where to be found. Wait was she doubting her best friend just because Roy saved her? Anger rose up in her body. "Did you assume me to trust your lies?", she snapped. "Princess, I never lie!". "Well you are! Thank you for the help!", the girl spoke her eyes red out of anger. She turned around about to leave when Roy's words made her feet lose its path. "Dangshin killed Suzzane!", Roy blurted and she stood there frozen. "Well your audacity to lie is impressive!". "I see you don't got trust issues!". "Even if I do, I trust Dangshin blindly!", she spoke turning around when Roy snapped. "How can you trust someone who killed his own parents?". No for sure he can't! even if he's a villain he can't! For now her body was all stuff, with mind running with several thoughts. "Dangshin killed Suzzane?", the words that parted her lips sounded as a mere question. "How do...do you know?", her bluntness was replaced by stuttering. "Mafias have their own ways!",he spoke looking at the pale faced girl.
Flashback
"Marc drive her safely!", Dangshin ordered the gaurd named Marc. Although she didn't want to go but feeling chills from behind she was forced to leave. Once she left silence took over.... awkward silence hugging the environment. "Dangshin I know I wasn't supposed to end up such..!", her lips stopped the moment the man got up from his place followed by a loud thud due to his chair falling. His hands momentarily moved to his hairs. Turning his back he was about to leave when Suzzane stood infront. "Suzzane it was all getting into each other's pants and no shits!". "But it wasn't s€x for me you brought a missing part of me back and I don't want to lose that once again!", she screamed , her high tone breaking down into weak and sympathetic but the man ahead wasn't generous enough to symphatize. Never did she imagined crying her feelings out for someone named Dangshin Qin. "Those nights were beyond having s€x! our togetherness, my feelings are beyond the contract! WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND I FUCKING LOVE YOU!", she yelled out but ultimately gasped the moment Dangshin throttle her. His grip around her throat was too tight that for an instance she felt as to die! Darkness came over turning her gaze blurry and the only thing she could hear was someone yelling, "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOIN!",  a dark brown haired person spoke, his voice raising with every word.
"FUCK OFF ZAIRE!", the furious man roared moving to his room. Right now everyone present was dumbstruck seeing Dangshin too angry. The loud slamming brought everyone goosebumps.
Flashback ends
"Do you still believe him? He's a demon! He'll hurt you!", Roy spoke his words coated with concern. "He'll kill you the way he did to his parents!". "How...how can I trust you? You might be lieing! And how can you know all this about Dangshin?" ,she blurted. The man knew she won't stop without getting her answers, reaching at the peak of frustration he yelled out,
"WE WERE BESTFRIENDS!!".

Well thats it for today. I hope you enjoy the chapter especially the flashback....and how the hell can Roy be Dangshin's best friend. For an instance I actually feel Dangshin to be the real villain. Do you perhaps think Dangshin would have killed his parents. Little by little we'll get to know his past so pls enjoy reading. Thank you very much.....!