Scaredy cat!

The car drove towards its destination. Everything was going on smoothly until the girl felt a cold hand on her thigh. Right now her body would react differently on his touch and she would hate that feeling to the core. She glared at him about to throw his hand away but a deep husky voice interrupted her actions, "You know it's outcomes, don't you?". It was a warning which deep down sent her shivers. Looking at him she could see his eyes holding victory,so he thought she would give up. The corner of her lips curved into a smirk. He raised his eyebrows in confusion not understanding her reaction. Before he could jump to any valid reason, she jerked his hand away causing him to groan. "So you love punishment,dont you?",he said pressing the brakes. Slowly but gradually the car came to rest. The man hovered over her causing her to roll eyes. Her eyes seemed calm which would make him go crazy. As he leaned forward something poked on his chest making him back off. His eyes went on the thing that was poking him damn it was his  GUN!but how did she got that? "Lean forward and you'll face your death!", she threatened. Even do her threatening sound childish to him. He smirked leaning in. "Just stop there or else I'll shot you!". "Scaredy cat! I DARE YOU!",he mocked making her eyes go wide. "You'll regret!". "Go ahead, SCAREDY CAT!"."Stop callin me that!. He leaned in making her grip on the metallic shiny gun tight. As she pressed her finger on the trigger her heart sped up waiting for the sound of gun shot to reach her eardrums but what she heard she a low-key chuckle. "Babygirl,don't forget who I am!". He got the gun off her hand and stared at her eyes,"It's not a toy for kids!". His eyes pointing towards the gun. Her checks burned up due to embarrassment. "but a nice try!",he said his one hand on the steering wheel and the other on her thigh. She let out a deep breath before glancing out! 

I request you all to please vote for the story if you enjoy reading it. It actually helps alot