Maybe a Stalker?

The girl kept on rolling on the bed as a ball from left to right,from up to down. Touching her cheekbone,it hurts!cause she was blushing and smiling the entire time since she returned back from the party while her mind was stucked on the intense night they shared their bodies! A rippened tomato would be the appropriate name give to her!!since her cheeks were as red as blood. Staring at the ceiling she tried to divert her mind. Soon her eyelids shut down,"Open your legs wide for me,Babygirl!",the man whispered. She feel on her butt as his words came across her mind! Him moaning her name! that was so good! The fact it felt so good, for a moment she thought nothing could be so pleasurable,so heavenly! Was this excitement because it was her first time or because the devil himself was her first time? The knots,rapid running of heart everything faded and her mind was forced to think. Maybe,because it was her first time! Yeah that sounds reasonable! Her eyes caught the watch hanging on the wall!It was 7am!F**k!!! How come she be thinking about the same sh!t having a sleepless night! She stepped out from her utopia rushing for a quick shower . A sudden thought struck her mind How is she going to face him? Why do the pleasure needs to be so awkward! Aish! Burying her face in those tiny palms she screamed internally. The only option left was to sneak out of the Mansion! Finally she did elope. Having a big smile she was proud of her little victory! Walk back to the cafe,she was engaged in work but she couldn't help but  feel sleepy. Resting her head, a tiring sigh escaped her mouth. It seemed as forcing those eyelids wouldn't help!her hazel eyes closed when she felt someone smack her head, "What's up?". "Josh!hi",her voice faint and head still resting on the surface. "Are you sleepy?",his eyes filled with concern stared at him. "Yeah, I couldn't sleep whole night!". "Why,were you involved in some couple doings?",a mocking smile crossed his lips. Forcing her head up she shot daggers at him when her eyes caught"Wait the same masked guy?". "Is he known to you?". She shook her head eyes staring the guy covering his face with a mask. "I've seen him coming here lately!", Joshua stated "and guess what I've caught his eyes on you!". Her eyes shifted to Joshua, "Perhaps he may be a stalker too?",Joshua predicted. "Yah whatever",she shrugged her shoulders throwing her head down.
The cafe was quite crowded with people chatting around but everything got silent forcing her tired eyes to stare up. Within a flinch her body straighten. "What the f**k you guys doing here?",she whisper yelled looking at the robotic creatures. "Mam you need to leave. It's an emergency!", one of them explained the situation. Before she could respond they all moved aside making her eyebrows crease in confusion, but the next second her eyes were too wide, too wide ,that they seem to pop out of her sockets.