Full demon!

"Mind giving full explanation!", Zaire stated annoyed. The question of what would have happened to her if he couldn't find her? What will Dangshin do to him? was roaming all around his mind. "What caused you to enter the alley? And who was that man?". Glancing bat her he found her playing with fingers trying to avoid the situation. "Alright let Dangshin himself deal with you!", he threatened and the girl snapped hearing Dangshin's name. "Zaire pls no..... I'll tell! The man was my stalker and all that led us to whole drama!", she exhaystedly sighed explaining the whole scene. "From how long is he stalking you?". "I don't know but I realized it just a few days back!". "So dumb of you! He couldn't be one of Dangshin's enemy too? Do you even acknowledge what could it lead you to?", He spoke raising his voice with every word thou she hated him yelling at her but it was for her safety. She was dragged into such a world where killing people was a common thing. "Zaire pls keep it a secret!", she spoke hoping for some sympathy but the man snapped out loud, "No! Dangshin needs to know this!". "I promise to be careful other time pls Zaire... He won't let me out! Pls Zaire!", she pleaded. The time she was attacked he had doubled her security which was already too suffocating. Zaire glanced at her unresistable puppy eyes, "Bit you'll let me know EVERYTHING!", he spoke emphasizing the world "Everything". She nodded smiling at him. "So is it a deal?". "Well yes!", Zaire exclaimed still unsure. She squealed in happiness. "Don't you break your promise!". "I won't!", she said making Zaire nod. Again his mind fell to the door and Dangshin who was turning himself into full demon! by repeating the past! Finally the car entered the mansion. Zaire got all the bags and the girl hurried changing herself into something comfortable. It was almost 12hours since she last saw Dangshin and her desperate eyes couldn't wait but have a glimpse of him. Grabbing a bowl of ice cream she ran towards his gym room. He would have been done with workout and probably would be resting by the balcony.

I know the chapter is too short especially after the continuous delay.... But I sincerely apologize. I'll try my best to keep up posting each chapter a day but if I couldn't pls apologize me. Pls let me know about your opinions for this chapter. Thank you very much...!