New rays

His eyes lit up as a dazzling sunset dancing in the rays of foreign emotions conquering him. The world called him a beast, when he was never one. For he was an epitome of PERFECTION but can perfection ever exist? Moon rises perfectly with its shine, stars sing night with perfection but do they even exist? More to be an illusion of eyes! Indeed perfection is scripted! Beauty shines with little flaws ringing hearts with love....and to now she wasn't just in love with what her eyes catch but in love with what her soul sees! Her eyes raised up at him taking him in all for herself. No matter how many times she see him..it's always the first time! For the moment now he was seated confidently, an earpiece fitted to his ear. The light of moon seems to kiss him fondly, accentuating every feature to an extent to capture eyes. He was sinfully handsome to be called a villain! If loving him was a curse she would cast the curse upon herself loving him every life. How far can love lead a person? well she was ready to know the extents, loving him to eternity. Just then the man turned around and his eyes dug a
DO-NOT-FUCKING-STARE-AT-ME dagger causing her to turn away! How long will her body heat up on him just catching her red-handed? if that's ever gonna stop her! Smiling she glanced out, her thoughts roaming around Dangshin. Life feels beautiful on being in love and she loved it. For love never comes without pain and as long as the pain comes from him she would step forward to consume all. His ringing voice, which held nothing but profanities pulled her to slumber...shushing her eyes when at once it stopped abandoning her. Turning she saw his peaceful eyes losing every serenity they held once. The whole way his chest was filled with emotions he never experienced. The feeling of being happy of what he is, contentment and self acceptance all embraced him but the call disrupted everything snatching the reason. Destiny plays cruel with him giving him everything then snatching it away. He was appeased at once but now even being in same shoes, he felt incomplete because the reason was being led away. His grip on the wheel tightened feeling angry on himself ..for crushing his boundaries when his eyes caught Zaire. The wait was over! and as soon as she would step out, restlessness his old house would engulf him.
"Zaire will get you from here!", he stated and her heart fall out. Eyeing him for an instance, she clicked him inside her heart, leaving him alone. As soon as she stepped towards Zaire, the site have been cleared with dismal of Qin. Her eyes caught Zaire leaning against car, device resting in his hand. A hot blue coat being draped on him calling attention. Sighing she walked up to him.
"Did he interrupted your plans?", she inquired.
"Nothing important, which can't wait!", Zaire stated. Smiling, she got inside the car, with the engine roaring. Her mind drifted back to Dangshin..to the look of fear in his eyes. Something she would give her happiness away to steal from him.
"Where did he went?". "Somewhere urgent, probably?", and silence fall over.
"Zaire he told me....everything! and I feel he's sorry for not trusting you. It's just....he needs.."
"He looks for reasons to push people away cause he fear hurting them!", Zaire completed. "How did you knew about Avalon cheating?".
"I caught her several times!". "How about the dead body? Whose that?".
"Its Isabelle's!", Zaire stated raising her to perplexion.
"He's not easy one to trust people and I'm glad he is learning to trust you!", Zaire chirped. A smile running on his lips. "then why is Roy too good to me?". "He's an idiot to pull the same tricks back..to ruin Dangshin!".
"Zaire...thank you for not letting me give up on him", she stated. Zaire smiled patting her head.
"Don't break him...he wears anger to not let other's crush him!".
"I promise, I never will!", she smiled. "So here we are!", Zaire spoke killing the engine. Gathering herself she walked out when Zaire spoke, "Even if gives you reasons, dont ever leave him!", she nodded before entering inside the mansion. Her heart swelled up with pride on loving and knowing a person none knew. Walking into her room she threw herself to a shower further. The gentle droplets fall burning her skin with pleasure. Spending a good hour, she decided to walk upto Dangshin for she have heard his car drive a few minutes back. Rushing she walked, entering the same world, cruel and mysterious, than her dreamland. Her eyes roamed at every possession owned by him, for now she felt herself loving everything of his. Her fingers grazed the paintings, glass decorations feeling his skin under hers. Is this how love feels? The way she walked was filled with his scent, carrying her through limitations put by the world. The thing she touched, held his familiar roughness under and her love had every ounce only for him! The banging of door caught her attention and she saw him walking shirtless out. Standing infront of mirror, he rinsed his hairs when she walked forward. Her legs having a mind of their own, she stood at his behind. Her finger rose gently caressing the skull and the path it has made for her to explore. His skin, well inked stiffened under her touch. The beats somewhat lost under screaming for her gentleness. He enjoyed the way she poured it all way following every little detail of his. Giving in, he let his body enjoy the pleasure. She paused, her hand touching his back, thinking about the beats, he had. Can all of those run to her and free him? For the words leaving his mouth held her to daze. "I want to give us a chance!", he whispered and she felt her heart screaming without any words. She walked back to time, playing his words over and over, kissing the gentle tone. She wanted to respond but feared to lose the song playing in her head so leaning forward she rested her forehead against his back. Her calmness releasing the tension of his body. Her low breaths played with his flesh, tickling them with needs. How come breaths affect someone such?
"Do not come so close to me if you think of stopping later!", he whispered. She paused to hear him once...if only he knew how far she could step for him. Connecting her body to his, she stayed still when he turned, his lips capturing her at once. His lips stayed still, pouring hers with numerous smooches causing ticklish sensations to overcome her senses. Resting his hand around her waist, he took her in every bit kissing her slow but passionately. His lips synced slowly with hers, dancing in a heavenly touch, pouring vows of their beginning. Kissing her slowly he let her process every bit of the kiss to remember in mean time.

Next morning
Morning walked faster than it would ever do..for her muscles feel sore even after plenty of sleep. She tried to throw the heavy duvet but everytime she does so, she seems to cuddle more into the material. Using all her strength she pushed herself out when a deep raspy voice shut her up.
"Stop f**king moving!", a voice growled. Rolling around she begged her ribs to cage her thumping heart...how can a person's voice sound so seductive during early hours? Calming herself, she turned when his strong arms held her tight. Turning around she caught his sleeping demeanour... peacefulness written on face. Every feature of his to relax under the beautiful time of day. His tousled hair fall over his face blocking the view off her. Every outline of his, seems more beautiful when read from clear. The way his eyes catch peace, causing eyes to bliss out of adoration. She wiggled in his grip when the same raspiness rang out.
"I f**King said stop moving!", thou the sound rang profanities, she couldn't control the huge flow of heat in her body. She had to hold her thighs tight to prevent the liquid dripping out. Her visible attempts made the man chuckle hard. His enchanting raspiness messing with her body even more. "Having a w£t morning, already?", he mocked before erupting into laughter. The vibrations causing her body to demand for him even more. She held her eyes tight when at once his hand met her burning skin, running down her stomach. Just as if the prayers were answered he paused before walking out of bed. How pathetic of her to miss his warmth? Sighing she threw covers to protect herself from cold when he spoke,
"Be ready within an hour!", and he left. As soon as he walked for shower she stride towards her room. Don't know how did they ended up sharing the same bed? Well must thank the "baby steps" into a relationship. Having a good, warm shower she walked out, pairing a white mid lengthed dress with some cute heels. Letting her hairs fell into chain of waves, she applied some perfume and natural blush before running down. She looked around waiting for the man when he walked down the stairs. The Greek god entering earth in a humanely disguise! His hairs were pulled in a regular way, backwards with few strands covering the scar. His eyes bored into the watch, he's trying to set onto his wrist. A splendid combination for a formal attire! His body wore a black shirt, buttons keeping all for themselves....well if that could help! The shirt ran well along his muscles flexing with every movement. Without waiting for her, he walked out with her on his back. Starting the drive with silence it continued with the same. She gazed on every walking building to guess of his secret destination. But none could cause the drive to end. As her hopes kept on draining with the passing bulidings, she felt clueless....when he stopped infront of a huge HOSPITAL!

Well this was for today...but a hospital being a secret destination? Weird! I hope ull like this chapter...well it's cute as per their couple. Ill be waiting for your comments ..thank you very much!