Death will part!

Walking out, he walked ahead with her dragging herself to the unwanted place. The smell of medicines evade her senses and she felt her eyes sting! Avoiding everything she walked behind him, eyeing him. She remembered those walls...the unfortunate relation of her's. The place where she once let her throat scream due to the huge loss she faced...the loss of losing her mother. For now she felt walking miles when he entered the room with her behind.
"What the f**k do you want?", she heard an angry voice ramble. Peeking out of Dangshin's back, she met familiar pair of brown eyes, she indeed have inhabited from. The wrinkled skin...."dad?", she mumbled. Getting proper glimpse of him, she caught several pipes dug into his skin.
"What happened to him?", she asked. Her voice impatient.
"He's diagnosed with cancer!", spoke the white coat man smiling sympathetically. "CANCER?", she questioned eyeing the sad eyes and smiling face of her father's. "Since when he's here?". "Past few days!", said the doctor. "Where's Vallerina?", she asked. "You've grown beautiful than the last time I saw you!", Peter spoke.
"She probably left, didn't she?", she asked angrily when doctor spoke out.
"Mr. Qin there are some formalities to be done!". "They can wait!", responded Dangshin coldly.
"Sorry sir, but it's urgent", the doctor insisted. Sparing one last glance at the woman he forced his feet out of the dorm.
"None would want to live with someone whose about to die!", Peter responded.
"You're not going to die, dad!", she cried out. "Not yet but the end isn't too far...but before I die. I want to free you!". "Free?".
"I want you to leave that monster behind and start with your life over!", Peter concluded. "I'm not!", she mumbled to herself.
"I was blind then to not see how dangerous he is!". "He's not!", she protested.
"My child, you're naive. The world out is too cruel and he's a Beast".
"No, he's not!".
"How do you even know? When he killed his own parents! the world calls him a monster! a physco path!".
"You don't even know him and I won't leave him! I will never leave him even if you say!", she spoke. "Are you insane? I can't trust him for you!". "but you did, when you f**king sold me! How can you say all this now?".
"Because I care for you. You're my daughter!". "Who sells his own daughter?".
" I was blind back then!". "then act as one, even now!".
"Why can't you leave him, he'll kill you the way he did to his parents!".
"Stop talking when you don't know sh!t!".
"KEEP THIS TONE TO YOURSELF! You won't stay with him any longer. My child, I love you!and I cant let you be with that Beast!".
"I F**KING LOVE HIM!", she yelled out. Time pausing around recalling her confession. The sweetest melody destiny would have ever witnessed....it's emotions so pure and deep for time to surrender itself. Nothing else mattered for now and all she heard was her heart screaming with proud..for acceptance of a part of hers! A part of hers which is entirely of Dangshin's. Just then Peter yelled.
"WHAT DID YOU SAID? he's a f**king loner. He don't even deserve love!".
"He's not loner..it's you! YOU'RE SELFISH DAD!", she yelled back and Peter's eyes turned double their size. His features tensed showing anger.
"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID? WHAT DID YOU JUST CALLED ME?", Peter growled and she visibly flinched. A shiver ran down her body out of fear. Every word she uttered lost its strength and she became voiceless when a figure stood behind her. His presence bringing her strength back. His cologne evaded her nose, seemingly causing her relief.
"Do you even know how cruel he is!? He's a f**king killer. You're not understanding, he's a DANGER!", Peter pleaded.
"Dad..pls leave this..I'll handle it. Pls! I will!", she begged back.
"WHAT WILL YOU? HUH! AS LONG AS I'M ALIVE.. YOU'RE NOT STAYING WITH THIS MONSTER!", Peter stated and she felt coldness stroking her. The warmth abandoned her facing the old man. Her eyes roamed his face...his jaw tensed due to anger. Thou his features showed anger but his eyes held fear.
"She's not going anywhere, Peter!", Dangshin spoke. His voice as cold as ice.
"I'm her father and I have every right upon her!".
"You lost every right as a father, selling her out to me!", Dangshin shot back.
"and now she's my wife!", he concluded.
"Take everything back, i want my daughter!", Peter stated. Ignoring his words Dangshin turned back. His eyes meeting hers and she could see the vulnerability.
"She's not. She will not live with you! I'll find her someone who deserves her!", Peter roared and Dangshin seemed to lose everything holding him back. His vulnerability now held rage. Without thinking twice, he grabbed gun shoving it in Peter's mouth earning gasp.
"Another word and before this disease, I WILL FINISH YOU... SHOVING YOU DEEP INTO HELL!", he roared back. And everything fall silent. Holding her wrist, he walked out of the hospital regretting his decision. Entering the car, he started the engine and the drive started. Her eyes stayed at her hands, she wanted words to express herself but his anger seemed to leave her clueless. The car ran with speed, dancing in danger. Did she made a wrong decision.? Was she being selfish? Leaving her father alone on death bed? But can his deeds be forgotten...of how he sold her away to a stranger? Isn't this whole thing enough for her to hate him? and how can she leave Dangshin? For sure she was in love with Dangshin but the extents..she've crossed them! reaching higher and higher. A wise decision! Indeed! No sooner did the car stopped and he hovered his lips upon hers. Kissing her hard expressing the longingness he experienced even in her presence. His lips moved roughly and hungrily, eating her up! She joined in, her lips moving tenderly against his. When at once, he scooped her on his lap......holding  her waist tightly and so did she wrapped her arms around his neck...swaying in same passion. His tongue invaded the already heated kiss causing her to moan. Before she could pull away, he held her face in his hands kissing her slowly .recalling every step in his mind. Once done, they connected their foreheads stealing large portion of air for survival. Stabilizing himself, he spoke up,
"Like it or not, I won't let you go! Only death will set you free!", he stated caressing her thigh. Her eyes met his already sunken in loneliness. And to her surprise, Dangshin Qin was in the worst state to see. His eyes gloomy, face holding helplessness. Not only she but he too is obsessed! Capturing her lips with his, she moved her lips slowly, kissing his vulnerability and flaws. Wrapping her legs around his waist she embraced his loneliness, his every sin! For the whole time he never moved, drowning himself into her innocent kiss. Pulling away, she kissed him on forehead..the man frowned at first but her small, feathery kiss crowning his temple made his insides twist! When a thought made her pull away.
"I thought, we were going out for a date or  something such!", she frowned and the man shrugged. When a voice interrupted them.
"S€x in car is always intense!", Zaire chirpped. That's when realisation struck her. The car was infront of the mansion with her straddling him. Without thinking twice, she jumped off him, accidentally pushing her h!ps on his d!ck causing two sounds to fill air. One of Dangshin groaning and another belonging to Zaire's laughter.
"Cold shower, recommended!", Zaire stated laughing out loud.

I know it's not sufficient. But....I apologize for both the reasons...for the late updates and yeah this chapter. Well I'll try my best to be back with regular updates. Well she talked about date? Will he actually go for one? For those who found his words toxic at the end. Pls look into his past once. We never learn until it's taught and he had none. Nonetheless I recommend you to understand him and continue with the journey till the last. Well will be waiting for your comments.
SPOILER: MOVIE DATE!!!!
thank you so much...!