God of perfection

Minutes later the girl came across his room. She seemed quite calm. Washing someone up sure isn't a big deal infact it's the simplest task. Her mind kept on recalling those phrases to ease her. Taking a deep breath she entered in. Finding no one she headed towards the bathroom. Ad the door opened her mind fell into daze for the second time a day. The villian was just in the shower with just boxers on! the only clothing covering his most private part while the rest were on display. He seemed imaginary, so beautiful, just as an anime who was made with all the perfections. Her eyes instantly caught bars of chocolate, his well toned abs which had a scar just by side. Seems like he was stabbed there but that scar indeed turned into another mesmerizing feature of his. His black hairs were all damp with water flowing down his nose to his pink lips which tastes as an addiction to his neck which had a silver locket on, to his bars of dark chocolate and to his..... She swallowed coming out of her imagination. She wasn't at fault anyone would lose their innocence coming across such a hot guy showering with his arms resting on the dark walls. The water droplets moved to his back which had a small tattoo of skull. It would be called crazy that she felt jealous of those droplets that could embrace him all around, kiss him everywhere, where she couldn't. Blood rushed up her cheeks turning them red this man and his features were driving her INSANE! "Liked what you see?", he smirked. Wow that was the end DO HE KNOW HOW  FREAKING HOT DID HE LOOKED WITH A SMIRK ON!! He stepped out of the shower looking just as a GOD OF PERFECTION. "Wash my hairs!",he commanded settling himself in the bathtub few steps away from the shower. Forcing her eyes to look away she eyes him sitting in the bathtub with eyes shut. Another hot look of his. He should work as a model and definitely he would earn a huge base with his hot body and that incredible face of his! Stepping forward, finally she stood beside him. For the very first time she felt her eyes glancing something other than him and his body. The bathroom was just another beauty as him. It was quite large with a shower having black walls all around, a transparent door to the shower. That black colour did add more heat to the surroundings. "Little doll,wash my hairs!", he repeated. This time Abit serious eyes still shut. He actually looked so beautiful and she was glad she could admire him without him knowing. Her heart raced up, he seemed just as her, a person holding emotions in eyes and a heart in chest but that icy coldness in his eyes would make him look as a devil! Just then his deep voice lingered in her ears, "Stop staring!".