Sweet torture

Carrying himself elegantly he entered in drawing the curtain aside for him to enter. Once he did his eyes fall on her naked back....the zipper pulled down upto her back. His steps moved towards her making her gaze in the mirror. By no chance did he missed seeing shyness in her eyes turning him even harder! Standing behind her.....close enough for his body heat to radiate hers. He leaned forward his heavy breaths hitting her bare shoulders and he could see goosebumps rising over her entire body. And the next second his lips rested on her shoulder sending sparks to her whole body. No matter how hard she tried her body couldn't fight the effect his touches had on her! His lips trailed sideways to her neck leaving wet kisses making her grip the front of dress tight. His arm sneaked around her waist, his lips moving to her back. Staying there for a while she could feel his breaths turning steadier with each passing second. "F**k!", he whispered to himself before pulling away. Grabbing control over himself he pulled the zipper up dragging her out with him through the back doors. What sin have he committed to run out with a boner? Pushing all unholy thoughts away he gripped her hand tight rushing out of the mall but those men were smart enough to notice and there were they following the villain behind! Saving every minute which was precious he kept running through the narrow streets with the girl. Finding a narrow lane he entered in and to his luck they were out of reach. He let go off her hand making her kneel down gasping for air, to fill every breath she lost once while running. Her chest was burning hard with knees falling apart but the man seemed no where to be tired. His breathing was all stable making her dumbstruck. Just then her eyes caught four men arguing and the one that gained her attention was Joshua Parker, her bestfriend who was assumed to be a creepy stalker of hers. The other men seemed rough by appearance and she couldn't help the curiousity rising in her. Starightening the posture she glanced up at the arguing group and by the frown on Joshua's temple she could conclude that he was having a hard time controlling his anger. "You lied to me", were the only words she heard before a frustrated Joshua turned around and the only escape she thought of was the villains lips. Within a blink, she pulled him by collar pushing her lips against his. She had locked lips with Dangshin to escape but seems like she was drowning deep into the other. She could feel his muscles tense under her touch but as soon as they relaxed his lips moved throwing several tingling sensations to her stomach. His lips were warm to protect her from the cold breeze and she was glad of how warm he felt against her. Nibbling on her lower lip he pushed all the thoughts out of her head and the next second his grip tightened around her as he felt she would fell down due to weakening of her knees. Pressing her close to him, he continued with the sweet torture of his, kissing her as it was the last time. Her fingers danced along his hairs responding back to the torture. Lust, passion, warmth was what the kiss symbolised! None wanted to pull back but the scarcity of oxygen couldn't be dismissed at all. Connecting their forehead together, she stole plenty share of air when his words called her out. "How can you manage to give me a boner everytime?". Wish her body could ignore the effect as her mind did to the verbal seduction. Staying silent, she had already got her hands off him but the man's arms were still tangled around her forcing her chin up to stare at him but she refused. "Can you stop avoiding my f**king eyes?", he blabbered astonished of how desperate his words sound despite the profanities being thrown out. Just then she gazed up, her eyes blurred by anger and rage. "So that you could remind me of how foolish was I trust you?". "You won't repeat, I presume?", he stated making her scoff in anger. She wanted to choose silence but she couldn't when she had alot to scream about.
"Such a shame of how after being shattered I still wants to mend every shattered piece of yours!". He stayed silent listening her out.
"I avoid these eyes of yours because they never give me reasons to quit instead they force to keep moving!", she screamed feeling angry on how foolish she sounded crying infront of him."I hate how much of a loner you appear, as a coward who wants to drag himself out but he's stuck in the boundaries created by him.", she screamed. Those screams breaking down inbetween hiccups. Her eyes welled up thinking of how vulnerable he looked stabbing the body mercilessly as if seeking for help to escape the darkness.
"The more I try to gaze out, the harder I feel drowning myself in!". Before another word could escape his lips proceeded crashing the thoughts inbetween. He could taste the salty liquid eloping her eyes. No matter how hard he tries, he couldn't, the past still terrifies him! He tried to divert his mind but her lips recalled every phrase she once pronounced making the kiss rough. He realised he was never strong, all he had done was wear a mask of bravery to keep escape the weakness.
He hated how she was messing with          
his heart but the most he hated was                 letting her mess him up!
After a long kiss he pulled off and all she could do was gasp of how fragile his figure appeared. Emotions was something his eyes never reflected but today there was flash of pain and hurt in them. Before she could process the sparks flew away bringing the numbness of emotions back.
"A beast can never hold beauty in!", he whispered. And the ride went with silence.
Indeed it ended the way it had began once!

I hope you like the chapter. Ill be waiting for your comments. Enjoy reading!