Taming big monster!

Her thoughts were put to an end the moment she felt something warm in the cold breeze at the corner of her lips. Before she could comprehend her body stiffened and the only thing she could feel was his soft lips brushing against hers. Her eyes were wide the moment she felt it was ICECREAM!! His tongue licked the cream away sucking her lower lip, forcing her eyelids to shut out of pleasure. Her arms drew around his neck kissing him back. As soon as he slid his tongue in her mouth the surrounding heated up and all she could feel were knots being tied in her stomach. The moment the man realised her body lacks oxygen, his lips trailed down to her jaw wiping the cream off with tongue. She held her lips to suppress moans when the man spoke, "I wanna hear you moan!". The way his voice would get too deep while kissing her would always turn her knees to jelly! so damn weak! Still she resisted, suppressing any sounds to escape. The man pulled off his eyes filled with desperation and lust! His ears were desperate to hear her moan. His finger moved down to her neck covering it with cream. Partening her legs, he stood in-between them, his one hand on her cheek and the other slung around her waist. Before she could protest his warm lips touched her neck radiating the warmness turning her body all weak. Realising it the man held her tightly to prevent her felling. His tongue played with her skin and her eyes fell shut demanding his touch more and more! Throwing her head back she gave him enough space to trail. She gripped his hairs tight the moment he bit her neck on the soft spot. Her lips parted moans escaping one on other! A smirk played on the man's lips enjoying her state which was red cheeks. Once again his lips met hers this time roughly. A kiss filled with desires and passion. Words couldn't describe what the kiss tasted like! His tongue moved roughly against hers not letting her take the lead.  His hand moved towards her thigh giving them gentle squeeze. Once his hand moved upwards, he groaned bringing an end to their intense make out! The whole surrounding echoed with them panting heavily. Her eyes met his face, his eyes filled with lust, his peach shaded lips all swollen and then there's his naked chest moving slightly up and down gasping for the air. Her gaze fell down trying to stabilize her breathing. Stealing oxygen from air her eyes fell to his... she couldn't resist especially when it was poking her. She gulped realising he was Hard! Harder than the last time! "Are you tired?", his voice echoed in her ears tearing her gaze off his. She nodded trying not to look down. He held her by waist placing her down and the realisation hit her. They were having all the intense moments probably infront of whole mansion! Heat rushed up her cheeks. She closed her eyes feeling all embarrassed till her feet landed on the tiles her eyes caught his...hard as a damn rock! "Aren't you...you hard?", she inquired in little voice to receive chuckle from the man. Her eyes fell up to his face....his amusing laughter hitting the surrounding turning her red as tomato. "Oh my poor doll!", his hand caressing her cheek softly causing her to crease eyebrows in confusion. "How'll you tame that big monster?", her eyes forced to at his size! Another laughter hit the atmosphere. The man's hands flew to his pocket staring at his little doll with amusement. "Well, I have my own ways to tame the big monster!", he spoke mocking the word 'big monster'. Her eyes went to the monster then to him eyeing him with curiosity. "How?", How was the word her tongue managed to spill. The man fell to daze, the question, is he actually going to tell her made his mind all blank! Taking a step forward he caged her in-between his arms. His eyes did turn abit dark causing her to gulp.
"Curiosity killed the scaredy cat!", he threatened. His calm yet dominant voice always held a threatening behind and the other second the girl sprinted leaving him alone.

I'm extremely sorry for the late updates. Well being a school kid sucks sometime! But yeah nevermind. This was the chapter for today. Pls let me know your opinions about this one....cause I'm obsessed with this couple!!!! I hope you'll enjoy  reading as I did while writing. Will be waiting for your comments. Thanking you very much...!